Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

First Anavar cycle

P

pickthis1234

Nov 15, 2015
You really can't know because unless the source can post tested results verifying the purity and correctness of the compound (i.e. it's actually what they say it is), you don't know. It is also harder & harder to find places to get it tested because the government (at least in the US) is keeping a close eye on those places as well. Obviously you didn't gain 3% bodyfat in 3 days - I assume it is all water weight.

The "cold" you're describing actually sounds a lot like the sometimes occurrence of low-grade fever and "cold" symptoms from winstrol. Winstrol has been known to be substituted for anavar in the past. The good news is that it has a comparable half-life to var (~ 9 hrs) and clears quickly if that is actually the case. The water retention could also be just the body's response to the sudden presence of a "high" dose of whatever it is.

So generally, I'd stay off whatever it is that you have, as you are. I would expect it to clear within 3 weeks absolute max (detection time of var or winstrol). If it's dbols, same thing - just let it clear. Your body should dump the water weight pretty quickly. Hopefully you're just getting a cold.

To your last questions, var doesn't affect voice for the most part. Some people are more sensitive to it, and it does. As always, no guarantees w/ steroids - it is highly dependent on the compound you have (or think you have but what it actually is), the dosing, the duration / continued use of any steroids - i.e. cumulative effect, and your own body chemistry.

Also keep doing your research. The suggested dosing is 5 mg to start - first 10-14 days to make sure whatever you think have is what you have. Then you can increase the dose based on your response. Up to 20 mg is typically the max. Sometimes your stuff is underdosed and you might want to go to more like 25-30 mg. Really depends. More is generally never better, so you don't need to feel like you have to push the dosing. The more important thing is to be sure your diet & training are spot on because the AAS will SUPPORT whatever you are doing. It won't do the heavy lifting for a sloppy diet & training program.

Thank you for your awesome response! I am really (still) hoping that it is true Anavar. It has been a few weeks now and I am over my "cold". I don't have an issue with my voice any more but I am still up and down with weight - but now after reading further feel that is to do with my diet. I believe from what I am reading that you WILL gain weight on Anavar, Winstrol or dbol IF I don't cut my calories into a cutting phase. I am therefore wondering if - since Anavar builds muscle that in order to lose weight and gain muscle - I can eat less than 900 calories a day and will not need to worry about muscle breakdown since Anavar etc is a muscle building steroid.

I am getting used to the steroid I am on as I am seeing small pr's in the gym with squats and pull downs especially but if it is not Anavar, am I okay to continue taking it if it's Dbol or Winstrol and go off of it in three weeks? As well, I am not sure of the protocol on this site but how would I go about getting real Anavar in Canada? or I do have an address in the U.S. as well if that is the best way to go. There are so many sites out there which state they have the legit stuff, but then there are other sites like this as well which name the other sites of having bunk stuff.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Thank you for your awesome response! I am really (still) hoping that it is true Anavar. It has been a few weeks now and I am over my "cold". I don't have an issue with my voice any more but I am still up and down with weight - but now after reading further feel that is to do with my diet. I believe from what I am reading that you WILL gain weight on Anavar, Winstrol or dbol IF I don't cut my calories into a cutting phase. I am therefore wondering if - since Anavar builds muscle that in order to lose weight and gain muscle - I can eat less than 900 calories a day and will not need to worry about muscle breakdown since Anavar etc is a muscle building steroid.

I am getting used to the steroid I am on as I am seeing small pr's in the gym with squats and pull downs especially but if it is not Anavar, am I okay to continue taking it if it's Dbol or Winstrol and go off of it in three weeks? As well, I am not sure of the protocol on this site but how would I go about getting real Anavar in Canada? or I do have an address in the U.S. as well if that is the best way to go. There are so many sites out there which state they have the legit stuff, but then there are other sites like this as well which name the other sites of having bunk stuff.

Yes you will potentially experience some weight gain from any of these, but w/ the exception of Dbol, it should be primarily from an increase in lean muscle mass. If you're not lean already you can still look "thick" - so it is really important to have realistic expectations. A short cycle of win or var is not going to make you drop 20% bodyfat and get jacked if you're not already lean or following an already producing diet & training program.

To that point, DO NOT... repeat ... DO NOT go to a 900 calorie diet. That's a waste of your cycle unless you're on a desperation track for an impending competition. Even then I don't recommend it and it really just means you screwed up your prep and you should probably look for a different show date instead. It's stupid because it starts to **** w/ your metabolism. If you're starving your body of nutrients, sure you'll lose a few lb in the beginning but ultimately your body will discover you are starving it, and it will begin to slow down metabolism to preserve the fat (what the body sees as its only remaining energy source since it isnt' getting sufficient nutrition to fuel itself w/ a starvation diet), and you will also start to feel like shit, again because your body is starving. Starving yourself to get a number on the scale is the WRONG WRONG WRONG approach. If you were trying to hit a competition date, you'd also expect to come off that sub-900 calorie diet and rebound some because regardless of AAS, after the stress of 4 months of competition diet, you expect to rebound while your body re-establishes its maintenance homeostasis. If you're not doing a show but you're eating like your'e doing a desperation diet to hit a date, you will rebound even more. It's less of a deal because it is partially part of comp prep and you should already be mentally prepared for the rebound and also scheduling a period of time to move from competition to maintenance. If you're not doing a show, you're just going to **** yourself up and probably lose whatever "gains" you made while your body goes whacky when you come off the starvation diet.

If you're on Dbol, -- pay attention to the water weight you are gaining - if it is Dbol, I'd just drop it. If its var or win, I'd worry less and you can just run the cycle. Pay attention to what your original purpose for the cycle was. If you're trying to build some muscle, then eat like you want to build muscle. If you want to minimize bodyfat gain, then do a clean bulker or carb cycle, but on calories that are sufficient to build. Don't worry about what the scale says if you're trying to build. Pay attention to the quality of muscle you're gaining by how your clothes fit and where you are leaning out vs where you are gaining fat.

As a note - do not ask for sources on the forums. You'll just get contacted by people who want to sell you fake / bullshit / whatever.

P

pickthis1234

Nov 15, 2015
Thank you once again for your honesty and direct approach! I very much appreciate your words of wisdom and am applying them immediately. I was under the impression that while
On Anavar you would want to be at your lowest possible calorie intake level possible then I would do a refeed up to my BMR once a week to avoid any metabolism issues. But I see what you are saying - it's just so hard to figure out my calorie intake but again, will take smaller steps and figure it out week by week and go from there. You've been a Huge huge help!! Love this forum!! Thanks again!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic