Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

First Anavar cycle

L

Lottie14

May 19, 2014
I can't train legs as waiting for a knee surgery. I'm hoping to still be able to train back and arms but even being in a plank position hurt on Friday which is ridiculous!

Hopefully after 2 days of compete rest it'll be a bit better, will find out tomorrow.

Thanks for the advise, I'll stick with the 15mg and positive thinking!

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I can't train legs as waiting for a knee surgery. I'm hoping to still be able to train back and arms but even being in a plank position hurt on Friday which is ridiculous!

Hopefully after 2 days of compete rest it'll be a bit better, will find out tomorrow.

Thanks for the advise, I'll stick with the 15mg and positive thinking!

ah, didn't know about the knee surgery..sorry to hear it. Yea, if it's not better soon I would drop this cycle and wait til you are in good enough health to really train and utilize the gear :)

L

Lottie14

May 19, 2014
Just a quick update, the shoulder healed fast and I was able to get back training after 2 days full rest. I have continued to feel an increase in strength and am leaning out slowly but surely. :) Interestingly I would say the pump is less now which is shame.

Yesterday I increased the dose to 20mg so I will probably run that until the end of the cycle. I'm planning on dong 8 weeks in total so another 3 weeks to go.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Just a quick update, the shoulder healed fast and I was able to get back training after 2 days full rest. I have continued to feel an increase in strength and am leaning out slowly but surely. :) Interestingly I would say the pump is less now which is shame.

Yesterday I increased the dose to 20mg so I will probably run that until the end of the cycle. I'm planning on dong 8 weeks in total so another 3 weeks to go.

Glad the shoulder is better and sounds like a plan :)

B

Bossymilissa

Oct 19, 2014
Hello,

I will be starting my first cycle of Var , can someone explain how I suppose to be taking this. I'm confused because the bottles say 663mg. How much do I take a day?

Thank you

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
Not sure what brand you have but it made than likely would say 6.63 mgs if anything.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
CAn you post a photo of the bottle?

P

pickthis1234

Nov 15, 2015
Hello, I just started Anavar a week ago. And yes, just like what others have posted, I should have researched first before starting on these or any steroid for that matter! But when someone you trust says these will help immensely with losing your abdominal fat as well as give you huge gains in the gym - I jumped at the chance to take these off his hands.

Unfortunately I was going into this cold and just followed his instruction. These Anavar pills came in 20mg pills .. manufactured by a company named Roc Laboratoire. I started by taking one 20mg pill per day as that is what my "trusted confident" suggested. I then started to read about Anavar and after three days on 20mg (with tons of bloating and water gain - body felt very "thick" gaining a total of 3lbs and 3% body fat in three days I guess I would feel thick! ... and absolutely upset! Main goal is to lose 10% body fat) I cut all the pills in half - but as one other person mentioned, these pills start to fall apart when you cut them as I tried to quartered them and that definitely was not working. So I took 10mg for the rest of the week and have now been off them all together for two days as I started getting a very sore throat. Now today I woke up with a hoarseness I have never had before. BUT I also have the signs of a cold - pluggy nose, tired to exhaustion and phlemn.

I will wait this out and hope it is just a cold - but I have had plenty of colds and the hoarseness has never felt like this - this is a different feeling.

My question is two fold - how can one know if the Anavar they received is bunk ... dbol or true Anavar and I hear a number of people try to have women stay off steroids but given my ripe old age of 42 - I am competing in competitive sports which does not test for steroids thank goodness, but in order to compete I need an extra umph. I will be only using this for a year and won't be having any more children and just fear the sides of the voice - but - realistically if I was to be on a regular 10mg low dose of "real Anavar" what I have read is that there appears to be no sign of voice change.

Any suggestions, input etc would be greatly appreciated.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Hello, I just started Anavar a week ago. And yes, just like what others have posted, I should have researched first before starting on these or any steroid for that matter! But when someone you trust says these will help immensely with losing your abdominal fat as well as give you huge gains in the gym - I jumped at the chance to take these off his hands.

Unfortunately I was going into this cold and just followed his instruction. These Anavar pills came in 20mg pills .. manufactured by a company named Roc Laboratoire. I started by taking one 20mg pill per day as that is what my "trusted confident" suggested. I then started to read about Anavar and after three days on 20mg (with tons of bloating and water gain - body felt very "thick" gaining a total of 3lbs and 3% body fat in three days I guess I would feel thick! ... and absolutely upset! Main goal is to lose 10% body fat) I cut all the pills in half - but as one other person mentioned, these pills start to fall apart when you cut them as I tried to quartered them and that definitely was not working. So I took 10mg for the rest of the week and have now been off them all together for two days as I started getting a very sore throat. Now today I woke up with a hoarseness I have never had before. BUT I also have the signs of a cold - pluggy nose, tired to exhaustion and phlemn.

I will wait this out and hope it is just a cold - but I have had plenty of colds and the hoarseness has never felt like this - this is a different feeling.

My question is two fold - how can one know if the Anavar they received is bunk ... dbol or true Anavar and I hear a number of people try to have women stay off steroids but given my ripe old age of 42 - I am competing in competitive sports which does not test for steroids thank goodness, but in order to compete I need an extra umph. I will be only using this for a year and won't be having any more children and just fear the sides of the voice - but - realistically if I was to be on a regular 10mg low dose of "real Anavar" what I have read is that there appears to be no sign of voice change.

Any suggestions, input etc would be greatly appreciated.

You really can't know because unless the source can post tested results verifying the purity and correctness of the compound (i.e. it's actually what they say it is), you don't know. It is also harder & harder to find places to get it tested because the government (at least in the US) is keeping a close eye on those places as well. Obviously you didn't gain 3% bodyfat in 3 days - I assume it is all water weight.

The "cold" you're describing actually sounds a lot like the sometimes occurrence of low-grade fever and "cold" symptoms from winstrol. Winstrol has been known to be substituted for anavar in the past. The good news is that it has a comparable half-life to var (~ 9 hrs) and clears quickly if that is actually the case. The water retention could also be just the body's response to the sudden presence of a "high" dose of whatever it is.

So generally, I'd stay off whatever it is that you have, as you are. I would expect it to clear within 3 weeks absolute max (detection time of var or winstrol). If it's dbols, same thing - just let it clear. Your body should dump the water weight pretty quickly. Hopefully you're just getting a cold.

To your last questions, var doesn't affect voice for the most part. Some people are more sensitive to it, and it does. As always, no guarantees w/ steroids - it is highly dependent on the compound you have (or think you have but what it actually is), the dosing, the duration / continued use of any steroids - i.e. cumulative effect, and your own body chemistry.

Also keep doing your research. The suggested dosing is 5 mg to start - first 10-14 days to make sure whatever you think have is what you have. Then you can increase the dose based on your response. Up to 20 mg is typically the max. Sometimes your stuff is underdosed and you might want to go to more like 25-30 mg. Really depends. More is generally never better, so you don't need to feel like you have to push the dosing. The more important thing is to be sure your diet & training are spot on because the AAS will SUPPORT whatever you are doing. It won't do the heavy lifting for a sloppy diet & training program.

P

pickthis1234

Nov 15, 2015
Thank you for your awesome response! I am really (still) hoping that it is true Anavar. It has been a few weeks now and I am over my "cold". I don't have an issue with my voice any more but I am still up and down with weight - but now after reading further feel that is to do with my diet. I believe from what I am reading that you WILL gain weight on Anavar, Winstrol or dbol IF I don't cut my calories into a cutting phase. I am therefore wondering if - since Anavar builds muscle that in order to lose weight and gain muscle - I can eat less than 900 calories a day and will not need to worry about muscle breakdown since Anavar etc is a muscle building steroid.

I am getting used to the steroid I am on as I am seeing small pr's in the gym with squats and pull downs especially but if it is not Anavar, am I okay to continue taking it if it's Dbol or Winstrol and go off of it in three weeks? As well, I am not sure of the protocol on this site but how would I go about getting real Anavar in Canada? or I do have an address in the U.S. as well if that is the best way to go. There are so many sites out there which state they have the legit stuff, but then there are other sites like this as well which name the other sites of having bunk stuff.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic