Latest Member
jacobss

Figure line up

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
My show on July 1st 2023
This was my figure line up! I'm in the black pearl suit, light pink hair!

Attachments

• TNT23W00781.jpg
    TNT23W00781.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 123
Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Ok I'll be the first perv to compliment your backside. Nobody is surprised. Now everyone who was waiting can follow suit without being "that guy"

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Ok I'll be the first perv to compliment your backside. Nobody is surprised. Now everyone who was waiting can follow suit without being "that guy"
Lol nah it's only pervy if you make it like that. Really we're all just sacks of meat in a fake tan and heels waiting for a quality check hahaha

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Haha. Looking good.

My dental hygienist is also a competitor and a friend. When people walk by in the gym or when I in the chair and she is showing me pictures of her ass on her phone they probably think WTF. Unless you are a coach or compete, you just wouldn't understand. People ask my wife how she feels about it, she just says, "It's his job."

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Lol nah it's only pervy if you make it like that. Really we're all just sacks of meat in a fake tan and heels waiting for a quality check hahaha
Trust me, we're all pervs here, likely you as well.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Haha. Looking good.

My dental hygienist is also a competitor and a friend. When people walk by in the gym or when I in the chair and she is showing me pictures of her ass on her phone they probably think WTF. Unless you are a coach or compete, you just wouldn't understand. People ask my wife how she feels about it, she just says, "It's his job."
Ya it's a unique sport for a handful of reasons lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic