Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Favorite Pre-Workout Supplement?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I'm more interested in the ingredients that are giving you the desired effect.
What was in Craze that got it pulled?

I usually use beta-alanine, creatine, caffiene, and citulline malate
and of course carbs.

Felt just like adderall.

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
200mg/tab caffeine, split in half. So 100mg/tab of caffeine 30-45 before a workout. I've only had coffee or soda 5 times or so in the past decade so any caffeine hits me pretty hard. At 200mg/tab I was shaking and my heart was racing.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
The old Ultimate Orange!!!! LOL. Coffee, some L-Cirtuline, Arginine, and Beta-Alanine.

O

onedieselboy

VIP Member
Jan 18, 2012
I like to switch my pre-workouts up--I feel there are certain ones that get me pumped, ones get me cracked out, and ones that are a combo of both...for example, I can't take usp jacked3d(original formula) before leg day--I just get to jittery...probably my fav ATM is game day by MAN...good energy and pump

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I switch em up. I've been a stim junkie for like 3 years now. So basically all the ones that'd normally make someone feel like they're cracked out of their mind, gives me slight focus and wakes me up a bit. That's about it. Lol. Angel dust is the strongest I've had in a while. I can still actually feel it a bit. I switch often though, usually use 2-3 different at a time, as in switch different ones for different days. My last order was for dymatize xpand 2x which I like both for clean energy and for its ingredient list. And I got juggernaut, haven't tried but I've heard good things.

The original hemo rage UC, original noxipro with 1, 3 dmaa in it and maybe a couple others have been the most intense I've had. The old white flood hit me super hard for some reason too. It was when I first started using them again, but it smashed me. Shit got me going.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I switch em up. I've been a stim junkie for like 3 years now. So basically all the ones that'd normally make someone feel like they're cracked out of their mind, gives me slight focus and wakes me up a bit. That's about it. Lol. Angel dust is the strongest I've had in a while. I can still actually feel it a bit. I switch often though, usually use 2-3 different at a time, as in switch different ones for different days. My last order was for dymatize xpand 2x which I like both for clean energy and for its ingredient list. And I got juggernaut, haven't tried but I've heard good things.

The original hemo rage UC, original noxipro with 1, 3 dmaa in it and maybe a couple others have been the most intense I've had. The old white flood hit me super hard for some reason too. It was when I first started using them again, but it smashed me. Shit got me going.

I've really been wanting to try that angel dust. I'm about the same as far as them only wakin me up and feeling focused. Every now and then I'll sample different things and something will knock me off my feet lol.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I've really been wanting to try that angel dust. I'm about the same as far as them only wakin me up and feeling focused. Every now and then I'll sample different things and something will knock me off my feet lol.

Yeah man, my body has a high tolerance to every substance, so especially when I use them often they become so weak lol. Angel dust is def good, try to pick some up before they pull the one with dmaa in it. They have either buy 2 get one free or buy 3 get one free or something like that usually, I may do that before they run out. Its pretty strong, I definitely still feel it

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Never really got into pre-wo's, don't like the way they make me feel. If I take anything to give my workout a boost it will be a good cup of coffee.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
These days its all caffeine tabs and ephedra/bronkaid....

you dont really know what you're putting into your body. And if you do take a pre w/o dont take craze. You see many moons ago I was a crystal meth addict. And the comedown I have off of craze is VERY similar to the comedowns I used to have when I was using meth. I dont give 2 rats ass, what driven sports claims is in that tub. I know my body and I know that comedown....after all ive experienced it for many years.

F

flex22

May 3, 2012
I definetly feel one of the best pre-workout's I used was the orginal VPX shotgun. Awesome awesome ingredients in the orginal formula and had good stimulant effect as well with no crash. Best of all it had 20g of some of the purest protein there was at the times even some was peptopro I believe. Not too long ago I also used I believe it was called Mr. Hyde and that was some pretty decent stuff. My current pre-workout is my fav and nuttin compares or even comes close. Its test suspension w/dbol all in one and I also stack 50mg anadrol with it 1-1.5 hrs before gym. Only thing that has eva straight up made me feel like I could lift the world

nousername

nousername

Mar 30, 2014
Geez. Can women take these products as well. I don't want to grow gonads or lose my libido. I'm looking for a good preworkout and my house could def use a cleaning but I'm n recovery so there is a fine line I must walk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic