Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Ergo Pep fake

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
To be clear, I DID absolutely despise Phil when he was a sponsor here the first time. I asked a few legitimate questions and he responded like a pissy 13yr old.

When they became a sponsor again, I figured that something must have changed in order for them to be making a comeback. I DID NOT solicit to become a rep for Ergo, Osiris came to me. He asked me point blank and he appeased many questions I had about the behavior of Phil and the legitimacy of Ergo's products.

I was completely unaware of the tests that proved that Ergo's shit was fake, and had I been aware BEFORE I ever agreed, I would not have become a rep.

After I became a rep, I started to PM back and forth with a few members here that I greatly respect, and the tests were brought to my attention. I asked for a link, couldn't get one, and was unaware of this thread that shows proof. I sent an email that posed some very pointed, cut and dry questions, and while I was waiting for a reply (and working a hellacious set of 54 hours in 3 days) something happened here and Ergo was removed as a sponsor. Upon finding this out, I immediately stepped down as a rep and severed all comms with Ergo.

I am ashamed of this fact, but I joined as a rep because it would save me substantial amounts of money on peptides, THAT I WOULD HAVE BEEN ORDERING FROM ERGO. So think about it. Would I have joined as a rep if I thought/knew the peps were garbage? Of course not, because I would also have been injecting garbage, regardless of the discount. I apologize to all of you for getting caught up with a company like Ergo, and I promise you, no, I promise myself, that I will never again rep a company for the purpose of getting a discount.

Count on this; If someanddone ever reps another company, it will be because he has used and LOVED their products, and he 100% knows and trusts that they are doing right by all of their customers. In all honesty, I'll probably never rep again because of this fiasco.

We all make mistakes, i'm sure a lot would have repped for them too, if they were asked. At least you're man enough to apologize, and admit you made a mistake. If only Osiris had done this too, he probably wouldn't have lost a ton of respect from members.

Reactions: SAD
Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
u qoute AJ cuz he knows WTF he is talking about bottom line!!!!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
It needed to be said regardless AJ. I only quoted you because it led best into what I needed to say.

Shit happens and it's not like you knew they were scammers and knowingly backed them then.

I don't think any less of ya.

carry-on.

bigbumpkin

bigbumpkin

Dec 13, 2011
~X(there has been drama going on with Phil since I first ever heard his name

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010

That's a key problem. In this world you don't/shouldn't get second chances.

Word. You are what you do. Living outside the law there is no room for dishonesty.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
What was worst was that Phil and his boy toy Osiris ( one of the biggest douches around ) started acting completely un professional being disrespectful to the members and posting personal info about members that disagreed with them. I can't believe he was even allowed to source here. The man is a true scum bag. I was so glad to see Osiris got banned on professional muscle too.

If you notice, the majority of people praising ergo's peptides were all working for him, especially osiris. I knew after reading so many bullshit logs from osiris to stay far away from egro.

Also, be careful posting the results as Big A made it very clear to not post the results on any other board.

How is BigA going to know who posted the results? I have a different alias over there, and can easily post them with ItalianMuscle. My IM hanlde is banned from there anyways. Ill post the results up at my forum. Whats he going to do about it? Nothing..

Its funny though, Phil has been disrepecting members ever since those results came out, and Big A even told him too cool it, and he is still doing it. And they ban Osiris? I guess you have to be a washed up pro, who rides the only thing he has ever done, and win the USA.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
How is BigA going to know who posted the results? I have a different alias over there, and can easily post them with ItalianMuscle. My IM hanlde is banned from there anyways. Ill post the results up at my forum. Whats he going to do about it? Nothing..

Its funny though, Phil has been disrepecting members ever since those results came out, and Big A even told him too cool it, and he is still doing it. And they ban Osiris? I guess you have to be a washed up pro, who rides the only thing he has ever done, and win the USA.

From what I have read, a few people got caught posting the results on other boards and Big A posted all their personal information.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
The real shame is that GIXXER let ppl know that the raws cost WAYYYYY too much for the prices they put them at, but no one wanted to believe him.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
The real shame is that GIXXER let ppl know that the raws cost WAYYYYY too much for the prices they put them at, but no one wanted to believe him.

Yes sir he did.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
so did anyones Des actaully test out to be that? Is there any damn reputable pep guys.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

Yes sir he did.

Actually, Gixx (Fixx?) and I have discussed this via PM. However, that was before the fallout, so take the following with a modicum more than a grain of salt.

The problem is that ALL of the peptide companies that are selling follistatin (not trying to defend Ergo, but most pep companies are claiming to have it) are marketing it as if it's a myostatin blocker, rather than a myostatin reducer. The true follistatin that is $4k per mg is designed to completely block/eradicate myostatin, whereas the follistatin sold by peptide companies is merely for "control" of myostatin.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic