17.8 KB · Views: 162
  • ergo_myostatin_data2.jpg
    ergo_myostatin_data2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 149

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
batch 3.................

Things that may come up.. Yes there is bad blodd between the two parties PHF and ERGO .. But that doesn't negate the validity of the tests. You can clearly see that it was purchaced from ergo and sent directly to the lab testing place.
So PHF did not handle the items tested.

The one thing I think PHF should have done/do is to allow the testing company send copies of these tests to a third party .. As no one except the person that paid for the test gets access to the tests or even a discussion with/from the lab testing facility. Anyone that has ever had their gear tested should know this..

Attachments

• PP_follistatin_test.jpg
    PP_follistatin_test.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 158
  • PP_follistatin_test2.jpg
    PP_follistatin_test2.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 162
  • PP_IGFDES_data.jpg
    PP_IGFDES_data.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 135
  • PP_IGFDES_data2.jpg
    PP_IGFDES_data2.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 151

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
In my opinion, This could just be a case of Ergo's source for these products ripping them off.. But the owners say they have COD's and tests to prove otherwise..But as yet, no one has seen them..

Also the follistatin he has sold since the beginning part of this year has been suspect not once, but now twice..

Last edited:
J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
This is definitely some shit. I mean, all those reviews on the stuff. I guess they all had the placebo effect!

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
This kind of shit is why I have never gotten into peptides.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
This is definitely some shit. I mean, all those reviews on the stuff. I guess they all had the placebo effect!

If you spend some time on PM you will notice its the same people reporting the great reviews (phil's fan club). For the others reporting great reviews, your probably right...placebo.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
If you spend some time on PM you will notice its the same people reporting the great reviews (phil's fan club). For the others reporting great reviews, your probably right...placebo.

But none of them are on the payroll of course ;)

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010

Exactly. I love the idiots that say PHF has ulterior motives. NO SHIT! If I were in the peptide biz selling legitimate products I'd be exposing other shady companies that are stripping away from my business too. That's the way it works. Especially when said companies are whoring themselves out trying to saturate an already saturated market making ridiculous claims.

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011
kinda feel bad for starting drama cause its totally not my style but ripping people off isnt cool. especially when youre an asshole to people for no reason.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010

Well like you said before, it was the same with the LBA's...I go there to read what legitimate info about training and diet is posted, beyond that you have to know he and Big A have been running that place as a business, good, bad or ugly, you have to know that goin in the door over there, and honestly its not much different anyhwere else now...as to the legitimacy of these products...I leave that to the experts.

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011
and dont get me wrong. im a fan of peptides. dont think gh would be here without them and the same companies making my gh are making my peps so i know they can work. i feel them work. its just a matter of getting real ones lol. same as gear. fake or even underdosed test wont get ya too far

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic