Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

ECA stack good or garbage

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It works, just very taxing on your body if u ask me.

I agree with KBD on this one. Never ran clen or anything else, just an E/C stack. Stopped the asprin and just take a walloping fish oil supp. By the end of the day I feel completely beat down... Drop in strength too.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Most likely your ephedra has very little if any of the same alkaloids as the eph hcl,The crap they put out now is worthless extract, not produced to contain ephreda alkaloids. reason most don't feel crap from the new products out.

I am using bronkaid. I guess maybe it is working to a degree cause I get worn out. But I tried upping it another tab per day. I wound up gritting my teeth non stop. My jaw was hurting lol... BP was perfect whole way thru, but my teeth were clenched like hell!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I am using bronkaid. I guess maybe it is working to a degree cause I get worn out. But I tried upping it another tab per day. I wound up gritting my teeth non stop. My jaw was hurting lol... BP was perfect whole way thru, but my teeth were clenched like hell!

yea it must be working then! lol

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Yeah that shit made me feel like i was having a seizure all day. Lost some fat and it acted like a diuretic. Lost alot of water.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Yeah that shit made me feel like i was having a seizure all day. Lost some fat and it acted like a diuretic. Lost alot of water.

Caffeine is a diuretic, so that's where most of the water loss came from. Ephedrine does give me muscle twitches, too.

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
The effects of an ECA stack will continue beyond the subsiding of the stimulant effects, so you don't really need to up the dosage way too high constantly in order to feel the stimulant sides. Here is a long term study with the EC stack.

The acute and chronic effects of ephedrine/caffein... [Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 1993] - PubMed result

This paper describes a 24-week open follow-up trial with reduced obese patients
all receiving an ephedrine/caffeine combination (20 mg/200 mg) three times a day. The study was a continuation of a previous 24-week double-blind placebo-controlled study where the ephedrine/caffeine mixture had shown superior weight-reducing properties when compared with either ephedrine alone (20 mg) or caffeine alone (200 mg) three times a day. The medication was stopped between weeks 24-26 in order to evaluate withdrawal symptoms. The follow-up period was from weeks 26 to 50. Of 127 patients included, 99 completed the follow-up treatment, which resulted in an additional weight loss of 1.1 kg (P = 0.02). Adverse drug reactions were all minor and temporary. We conclude that the ephedrine/caffeine combination is safe and effective in long-term treatment in improving and maintaining weight loss. The side-effects are minor and transient and no clinically relevant withdrawal symptoms have been observed.

The reason why this study ran so long is because contrary to popular belief, unlike Clen, EC stacks don't need to be cycled in the same way. They illicit a response from all beta receptors, more specifically the beta 3 which don't have the same downregulation that the beta 2 receptors undergo when using something like clen.

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
I'm just doing the EC stack, and all is well as long as I don't take it along with my morning coffee!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It is a tried and true "fat burner" that has a history back to the early 90's it works for sure, the original protocol was 2 weeks on 2 weeks off as the ephedrine would saturate the receptors and cause downgrade after that period of time.

I do realize that we are now in the age of more is better and off time will never happen, but the stack works.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Primatene tabs seem to be the better bet compared to Bronkaid. Any recent luck for anyone with this cutting installment?

Recommendations on good yohimbe?

What about pairing this with a pre-workout like Rage or 1MR?

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Had to sign for and get my ID checked for that shit at Walgreens today. Crazy...

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Just order the real HCL from canada. As long as you dont import over 7.5 g from mail order in a 30 day period, you are OK. (total limit is 9g from any source) This means you can get the "12 packs" but not the 24 (which is the best deal)

Here is a good site I have ordered from.
Buy Ephedrine Canada, Weight Loss | Get Your Kick — Kaizen EPH - 12 Pack - 600 tabs (12 x 50 tabs)

If you order the 24 pack, that exceeds the import quota and might not make it through customs. The 12 pack works out about the same cost as Bronkaid or slightly less....A plus is you dont get all the extra crap that is in the bronkaid.

Just started a mini cut yesterday and jumped right on a 3 doses a day. Man...the first few days are rough :)

As for the blood pressure issue. Here is my experience. My BP runs 100/70. I measured 1 hr after second dose and my BP was 120/68. So it does give a rise and if you are already borderline, you might want to watch it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic