jacobss
What's New?

ECA stack good or garbage

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
ECA is not as harsh as clen.

ECA works well, you need to know what kind you have and how it works with your body. Some I can take 3+ times a day, others twice a day is more then enough.
I have some that is cloma pharma that I got and it seems legit. I only take 2 it says not to take more then 3 but the day isn't long enough for me to try 3 on top of the tren. Thanks for your input bro.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Used to live on eph so I know what can happen if you use it too long, but thats quite a while usually. Back in the day I practically lived on it, it messed my adrenals up somewhat, and took a bit to get back to normal. But its was sooo cheap and readily avail.
IMO, I don't use asprin, as I really think the negative things it does to a body outweigh the benefits. Caffeine- I love. I'm a coffee lover so I'm biased on it.
Also, when they're talking about clen being harsher, its your endocrine system we're talking about here. Clen hits the beta 2's of your thyroid much harder then eph.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Just like tren didn't make you feel shit till you got real tren. Get some real clen and then get back to me on that one.

Idk LK, i got jittery and hot on clen so idk if that would been fake? Idk i just feel more nervous and anxiety ridden on ECA than i did on clen and IMO thats a shittier feeling.

Agree to disagree.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Not to mention the problems that clenbuterol causes the heart.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I loved the ECA stack when it was readily available. Now it seems like the ECA stuff that is available is not the same...

I like the ECA much better than the clen. Clen cramps in the middle of the night are no fun at all. The taurine helped, but I had to take a lot of it to keep the cramping at bay.

ECA right before a workout gave me an energy boost... great stuff.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I loved the ECA stack when it was readily available. Now it seems like the ECA stuff that is available is not the same...

I like the ECA much better than the clen. Clen cramps in the middle of the night are no fun at all. The taurine helped, but I had to take a lot of it to keep the cramping at bay.

ECA right before a workout gave me an energy boost... great stuff.

Burns fat way better too. IMO

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
ECA is amazing. Great Pre workout booster, just watch the bp when on. ECY is even better. Personally, I prefer EC 2 a day. BP remains under control, on its good for appetite suppression as well as concentration for great workouts. Clen I didnt' like. Even when I supplemented with taurine, Id still get muscle cramps, plus the heart problems weren't worth it. Both are about the same in fat burning effectiveness, though I'd choose EC. Really no need for the A (aspirin)

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
ECA is amazing. Great Pre workout booster, just watch the bp when on. ECY is even better. Personally, I prefer EC 2 a day. BP remains under control, on its good for appetite suppression as well as concentration for great workouts. Clen I didnt' like. Even when I supplemented with taurine, Id still get muscle cramps, plus the heart problems weren't worth it. Both are about the same in fat burning effectiveness, though I'd choose EC. Really no need for the A (aspirin)

Thanks for the info. I have high bp and it doesn't help running tren also on top of eca. It makes me feel like I am on crack! Clen didn't do shit for me other then give me a headache.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011

the aspirin thins the blood which could help with the BP thing, but i agree ECY is better than ECA but either way the shit does the trick!

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
I have been taking ECY(Bronkaid 25mg, 200mg Caf, 2.5mg Y) twice a day for some time. I throw in some clen for a couple a weeks on and off. I'm down 10lbs. without trying too hard.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I have been taking ECY(Bronkaid 25mg, 200mg Caf, 2.5mg Y) twice a day for some time. I throw in some clen for a couple a weeks on and off. I'm down 10lbs. without trying too hard.

I'm taking bronkaid/caff 3 x per day and other than feeling totally wiped out about 3 hours after hit number 3 I don't feel anything. No jitters, energy feels normal... Should I get the BP checked and maybe add a half e/c pre workout (dose 2)?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic