Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Dosing question

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Primo at 200mg per week is a small dose and gains will be minimal. Would you consider using Tren Enan at 200mg per week instead? You’d get much better results. Heck even 100mg would be better imho.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I have been lifting for 35 years and juicing for 20 plus. Still never tried primo or Mast.
There are so many other options to play with. I always go test and anabolic like deca or eq. My favorite test is Prop.
Depends on your goals if you want to bulk. I think many overuse primo Mast and tren for polish.
If I ever take primo I will be estrogen testing throughout and add in supplemental estrogen as needed to turn into a mass monster as a friend told me his secret is for using primo in a
Mass building cycle.
EQ has some estrogen management effects in some and not in others, but that is the same with mast and primo. Or at least how much of an impact differs by individual. My problems with EQ and Deca, blood thickening. I swore off both a long time ago when I realized how high they would push my hematocrit even on as little as 200 mg a week.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
This is exactly why I’ve NEVER used primo in almost 30 years.
You’re missing out man! Love me some primo! Good source it’s rarely faked anymore. I have used at least 7 different UGLs for primo and only one was questionable.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I have been reading more and more of fake primo circulating. I think after the suggestions genetic freak, I am going to head that way with using Mast E instead of the Primo. Again, this is all new to me, so I am going to start low and keep an eye on things. I am going to lower my T400 to 120mg twice a week from 160mg a week. I will add in Mast E at 100mg twice a week.
Again, thanks again for the input and help from everyone. I will keep you guys posted of results.
Regards,
The good part about mast over primo is it’s usually 200mg/ml instead of 100mg/ml. Primo used to always be 200mg/ml but because of pip complaints many only sell 100mg now. Trying to take 600mg of primo a week with 100mg/ml is unrealistic. But 600mg a week is the sweet spot for me. I get the best sense of wellbeing at that dose. Any lower and I don’t. Rather run mast if lower.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Because a lot of people don't do labs. They just shoot the primo and think the gains they are seeing are from the synergy of test/primo, when the only thing that happened was they increased their test. I don't think I have had a new client yet that has come to me already on AAS that has had labs pulled since they started their cycle or self-prescribed TRT. I give them 30 days to pull labs or our coach/client relationship ends.
It’s hard to explain but I can feel primo. It changes my mood in a positive way that higher test doesn’t. Doesn’t happen for everyone but have met a few others that get the great sense of wellbeing on primo also. That’s what I love about it. Similar to how good, real dbol makes me feel.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
You’re missing out man! Love me some primo! Good source it’s rarely faked anymore. I have used at least 7 different UGLs for primo and only one was questionable.
Maybe some day I’ll give it a shot. I’ve been paying close attention to the feedback & testing being posted on certain sponsors.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Because a lot of people don't do labs. They just shoot the primo and think the gains they are seeing are from the synergy of test/primo, when the only thing that happened was they increased their test. I don't think I have had a new client yet that has come to me already on AAS that has had labs pulled since they started their cycle or self-prescribed TRT. I give them 30 days to pull labs or our coach/client relationship ends.
Well, unless your @beefnewton. Lmao. I won’t name the board. But when he got bloodwork and his total test went up after adding primo everyone tried telling him primo will do that! Defending this source. It was total bullshit! But that is definitely a good way to know it’s not faked with test.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Awesome to hear! Too many people don't understand that their health is at state. I see every day young guns at the gym talking freely about "pinning". They look like they have a 24 slice pizza on their backs from all the acne. No common sense or smarts.
Well, not to be a dick but how long have you been on this cycle? Granted it’s lower doses. But since November you say? And now you are adding in mast? Gonna take 4 weeks just to get levels up. Just saying. And don’t get me wrong. I always stay on way too long myself. Haha. But I do always take off (drop to true trt) for same length of time I was on. Try to anyways. Most of the time. Lol. Or I will take a longer break if my bloodwork is really bad. Like I did a couple years ago. I took a good 8 months off.

969C1

Feb 18, 2024
Well, not to be a dick but how long have you been on this cycle? Granted it’s lower doses. But since November you say? And now you are adding in mast? Gonna take 4 weeks just to get levels up. Just saying. And don’t get me wrong. I always stay on way too long myself. Haha. But I do always take off (drop to true trt) for same length of time I was on. Try to anyways. Most of the time. Lol. Or I will take a longer break if my bloodwork is really bad. Like I did a couple years ago. I took a good 8 months off.
You are correct. I have been on T400 since November. My first blood work did show my test to be low. I consulted with Teletest before I started. I was recommended, and keep in mind, he is doing his job by making me aware that there could be side, but stayed at the dose he though would work for me. But, I am turning 54 in another month and I am committed to stay on it for the long run. Again, for the first 4-6 weeks, I did stay at 120mg twice a week. My whole sense of well being was excellent. I have bump up the dose to 160mg twice a week for roughly 10 weeks. For the last month now, I have dropped it back down to 120 mg a week. I had blood work done again just before I dropped back down to the 120 mg. Again everything looked good. My test level was 52.0 nmol/L.
The reason I considered adding Masteron, is also because of the AI properties it has. I have been prone to gyno in my left side and as I age, I do get more flare ups with it due to different stress levels. Also, as genetic freak mentioned, I could keep my Test dose low and also the Masteron low and still get decent results.
And no worries, I did not think you were being a dick! LOL! the input from experience people is where I hope to learn. When I refer to guys at the gym, I am referring to the guys that are young, still have the ability to make good gains if they put the work into it. But instead, stay on their phones and hang at the gym as a social club. I can't help to hear their conversations about the cycles they run because they are very verbal with the info of what they are doing. It seems to be a bragging right of who is doing more, and I can tell you I have heard of upwards of 1200mg of test plus additions. As I am learning more and more, I can't help but to shake my head. I believe sometimes, less is more and must be handle properly.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
It’s hard to explain but I can feel primo. It changes my mood in a positive way that higher test doesn’t. Doesn’t happen for everyone but have met a few others that get the great sense of wellbeing on primo also. That’s what I love about it. Similar to how good, real dbol makes me feel.
Still not an excuse not to do labs. Haha.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Still not an excuse not to do labs. Haha.
There is alot of speculation as to what does what. DHT is an AI (see graphic from Victor Blacks IG), thus one could assume that Primo, Mast and maybe even Var are AIs being DHT derived. But, it would be great if everyone could post their labs before and during a time when either primo or mast or var was added to a T base and see what is actually happening to E2. We have the capacity to document this, it will never be studied in mainstream science. Topical DHT has been used to treat gyno, and Mast has been used to treat gyno (lit based), the question is, is it an AI pathway or DHT/E2 ratio balance issue, or both?

Attachments

• Bind Affinities various.png
    Bind Affinities various.png
    313 KB · Views: 15
Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
There is alot of speculation as to what does what. DHT is an AI (see graphic from Victor Blacks IG), thus one could assume that Primo, Mast and maybe even Var are AIs being DHT derived. But, it would be great if everyone could post their labs before and during a time when either primo or mast or var was added to a T base and see what is actually happening to E2. We have the capacity to document this, it will never be studied in mainstream science. Topical DHT has been used to treat gyno, and Mast has been used to treat gyno (lit based), the question is, is it an AI pathway or DHT/E2 ratio balance issue, or both?
Yeah, I remember many saying it was the androgen/ estrogen ratio that reduced the side effects of estrogen (10 years ago) but now everyone is saying DHTs actually lower estrogen levels. But everyone is different as far as if it will do that or not. And some primo works better for them than mast does. Per bloodwork.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic