Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Dosing question

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
The T400 I am taking is Test E and Test Undecanoate. (200mg / 200mg).
I was planning on staying with my schedule of Sunday and Wednesday. I figured I could load them both in the same syringe and inject at the same time? For twice a week, Mast E should be good?
Thanks again! I appreciate it.
Regards,
Yes you can load mast e & your test 400 in the same syringe.

I would definitely use mast E if it was me.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Yes, if you wanted to take 200 mg a week it would be a full 1 ml twice a week and a bottle of primo would last 5 weeks like Wally said.

One thing to watch out for with primo is estrogen reduction. Most guys report a 2:1 test to estrogen ratio to be fine, but a few still run into low estrogen issues. A lot of guys who run a 1:1 ratio run into low estrogen issues. Always good to get labs tested again after about 3 weeks to see what the primo is doing. It may reduce your estrogen by 40-50%.
Ditto this. Check your estradiol before you start the primo and again several weeks in. I think all of us would be very interested to see what happens to E2. I would also check lipids along with the E2 (HDL, LDL and Trigs), see if that goes south, and probably total testosterone just to make sure you are actually getting Primo, not cyp or deca. If total T goes way up, it ain't primo.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Ditto this. Check your estradiol before you start the primo and again several weeks in. I think all of us would be very interested to see what happens to E2. I would also check lipids along with the E2 (HDL, LDL and Trigs), see if that goes south, and probably total testosterone just to make sure you are actually getting Primo, not cyp or deca. If total T goes way up, it ain't primo.
Great point brother! Primo is one of the most faked compounds you will find and is often substituted with test prop.

Like Wilson said, if your total T goes up, you got test prop and not primo.

969C1

Feb 18, 2024
This is exactly why I’ve NEVER used primo in almost 30 years.
I have been reading more and more of fake primo circulating. I think after the suggestions genetic freak, I am going to head that way with using Mast E instead of the Primo. Again, this is all new to me, so I am going to start low and keep an eye on things. I am going to lower my T400 to 120mg twice a week from 160mg a week. I will add in Mast E at 100mg twice a week.
Again, thanks again for the input and help from everyone. I will keep you guys posted of results.
Regards,

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I have been reading more and more of fake primo circulating. I think after the suggestions genetic freak, I am going to head that way with using Mast E instead of the Primo. Again, this is all new to me, so I am going to start low and keep an eye on things. I am going to lower my T400 to 120mg twice a week from 160mg a week. I will add in Mast E at 100mg twice a week.
Again, thanks again for the input and help from everyone. I will keep you guys posted of results.
Regards,
I like masteron. Test c/e, NPP, mast are my go to’s. That’s pretty much it anymore.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
I just had blood drawn this morning. Test, estrogen, progesteron, prolactin, shbg, lipids, etc.

will be running some UGL primo shortly and will compare bloods to some pharma primo.

im not sure how deca or test could be faked as primo. The look/feel and bloodwork would be completely different than primo. I would expect to see primo underdosed and or masteron In the mix. Bloodwork will help paint a picture Of legitimacy

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
This is exactly why I’ve NEVER used primo in almost 30 years.

me too, but I need the anti E benefits plus there’s an appeal to primo. I’ve decided to try it out.

There’s a couple of guys that I kinda trust to order from and will be sampling some shortly. Unfortunately, the bottle that I have is from someone I’m not sure that I trust. I’m kinda doubting the dosing of the aromasin I have from him. I pray that I’m wrong, but will certainly share results if my estrogen is still high dosing 12.5mg daily.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
The biggest thing can say is everyone is SO different. 200mg of primo is very light, I would keep the test at least 1/3 more than the primo. I hope you have reputable source primo is faked more than any other steroid.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I just had blood drawn this morning. Test, estrogen, progesteron, prolactin, shbg, lipids, etc.

will be running some UGL primo shortly and will compare bloods to some pharma primo.

im not sure how deca or test could be faked as primo. The look/feel and bloodwork would be completely different than primo. I would expect to see primo underdosed and or masteron In the mix. Bloodwork will help paint a picture Of legitimacy
Because a lot of people don't do labs. They just shoot the primo and think the gains they are seeing are from the synergy of test/primo, when the only thing that happened was they increased their test. I don't think I have had a new client yet that has come to me already on AAS that has had labs pulled since they started their cycle or self-prescribed TRT. I give them 30 days to pull labs or our coach/client relationship ends.

969C1

Feb 18, 2024
Because a lot of people don't do labs. They just shoot the primo and think the gains they are seeing are from the synergy of test/primo, when the only thing that happened was they increased their test. I don't think I have had a new client yet that has come to me already on AAS that has had labs pulled since they started their cycle or self-prescribed TRT. I give them 30 days to pull labs or our coach/client relationship ends.
Awesome to hear! Too many people don't understand that their health is at state. I see every day young guns at the gym talking freely about "pinning". They look like they have a 24 slice pizza on their backs from all the acne. No common sense or smarts.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I have been lifting for 35 years and juicing for 20 plus. Still never tried primo or Mast.
There are so many other options to play with. I always go test and anabolic like deca or eq. My favorite test is Prop.
Depends on your goals if you want to bulk. I think many overuse primo Mast and tren for polish.
If I ever take primo I will be estrogen testing throughout and add in supplemental estrogen as needed to turn into a mass monster as a friend told me his secret is for using primo in a
Mass building cycle.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic