Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Dosing of GH

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I'm doing 4IU ed right now. Is there a benefit to keeping it at that level or injecting every other day with 8iu. In the end it's the same amount of GH but is there benefit of taking higher doses less frequently versus taking it every day at the lower amount?

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Whats the objective? My personal experience is that it is only good for injury repair and keeping gains longer post cycle. If its is a planned surgery, 4iu's e/d 2 months before, and two to six months after. I used it for "anti aging " for 10 years straight at 2iu a day, think I wasted a ton of money because I only used Pharma.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I've tried many different dosages and I finally just started pinning 2iu after breakfast lunch and dinner to work with insulin peak. Ofc some meals I would miss so I at least got 2ius but usually 6.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
I’ve done well at 4. For the last eight months I’ve done 3 preworkout and 3 post workout and 1 at bedtime. It’s a lot but I’ve built a very improved physique in this time along with training consistency, nutrition plan, and plenty of vagina.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Overall goals using GH is just being younger. Mostly to improve skin, sleep better, and of course who would not want to lose body fat?

What I like it to increase muscle mass along with my cycle sure but I don't know if at the low dosage it would make much difference.

Currently I do the 4iu right at bedtime. I'm not opposed to doing it at different times but my workout times are sporadic due to my crazy schedule I might hit a workout early morning and then some days it may be afternoon I just had to fit them in between clients.

If I were to say I can only have one benefit overall from GH that would be improved joint function.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I used EOD dosing back in the day when using higher doses. 6 ius ED was my sweet spot for no crippling sides. I was able to minimize it by doing 12 ius EOD or 18 ius every 3rd day.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I do not mind pinning everyday I just didn't know if there was an advantage to go with bigger doses less often versus just an even amount continuously. 100 years ago when I was able to get my hands on jinatropin toward the end of the run I was doing 10 IU a day with no side effects but after a while made me think that it wasn't as strong as thought. GH has come down in price which is nice I just didn't know if going with higher doses makes a huge difference or not

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Overall longterm benefits — 2iu daily is plenty sufficient, all other factors in place: nutrition, gear, training, sleep….
If the goal for use is shorter term bodybuilding specific, then a minimum 6iu and upward (way upward) from there. But high dose longterm brings definite risks.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
My experience with GH was to take as much as you could tolerate which even for me back in my younger days was 6 iu a day or 12 iu EOD or 18 - 24 iu ETD.
These days a few ius make tired as shit so I do add berberine in which helps.
I am going on a vacation in August and will probably take a couple of shots of 18 ius a week before to load up on some weight since I am going to drop some traveling and be limited on training.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I do not mind pinning everyday I just didn't know if there was an advantage to go with bigger doses less often versus just an even amount continuously. 100 years ago when I was able to get my hands on jinatropin toward the end of the run I was doing 10 IU a day with no side effects but after a while made me think that it wasn't as strong as thought. GH has come down in price which is nice I just didn't know if going with higher doses makes a huge difference or not
In the Serostim insert it references a study where there was no significant difference between daily dosing or dosing eod with twice as much. For me at least and I think MassiveG has the same issue, if we pin every day, we have greater potential for side effects. If I pin every day, even 1 iu, my hands all the way up to my triceps will go numb. However, I can 6 iu MTThF (training days) and there is no numbness or lethargy and the water retention is much lower.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
4-6ius 5x week seems like a sweet spot to me

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic