Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

done with the new psych meds.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
So va put me on new meds a month ago I quit taking them today because I was suffering from a lot of side effects like extremities shaking, urine that looks like OJ with pulp, thirst,muscle trembling, jerking, or stiffnes, difficult urination,severe mood or mental changes,talking or acting you cannot control. So my bad should be fixed when out of my system. Im done with VA I just went back to to get my nuvigil cheaper.

A

AlphaMale!

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2022
So va put me on new meds a month ago I quit taking them today because I was suffering from a lot of side effects like extremities shaking, urine that looks like OJ with pulp, thirst,muscle trembling, jerking, or stiffnes, difficult urination,severe mood or mental changes,talking or acting you cannot control. So my bad should be fixed when out of my system. Im done with VA I just went back to to get my nuvigil cheaper.
I hear ya’ my brother!
Done with them myself, too.
These mofos had me on so many meds I would sleep walk and one time I even went for a bicycle ride in my sleep in the middle of the night and crashed and had to have my left arm surgically amputated and sewn back on with cadaver ligaments.
I blame the VA entirely for that.
The VA doctors are in the business of pushing psyche meds on us vets.
That is typically their solution to any ptsd issues.
I’ve even had their doctors get mad at me when I told them I wanted to titrate down on of all my meds.
One of them even told me that if I do that, then why even bother seeing her anymore.
I swore off SSRI’s and all other meds they were giving me a few years ago and I feel so much better overall, both physically and mentally.
No more lethargy.
No more clouded thoughts.
Nowadays the only script I have from the VA is for chronic acid reflux.
Get the pills out of your system and exercise more. and that’s the best treatment I’ve found works for me.
I go hiking and mountain biking and it’s way better than any meds those aholes ever gave me.

Last edited:
beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Wtf kind of Frankenstein'ien operation was that? At first I thought you were kidding, but then it became apparent you weren't. Wow.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I hear ya’ my brother!
These mofos had me on so many meds I would sleep walk and one time I even went for a bicycle ride in my sleep in the middle of the night and crashed and had to have my left arm surgically amputated and sewn back on with cadaver ligaments.
I’ve even had their doctors get mad at me when I told them I wanted to titrate down on of all my meds.
One of them even told me that if I do that, then why even bother seeing her anymore.
I swore off SSRI’s and all other meds they were giving me a few years ago and I feel so much better overall, both physically and mentally.
No more lethargy.
Get the pills out of your system and exercise more. and that’s the best treatment I’ve found works for me.
I go hiking and mountain biking and it’s way better than any meds those aholes ever gave me.
I'm not sure what to say I'm a little speechless but glad your doing better

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
as intelligent as think I am a pretty fucking stupid for thinking that they couldn't fuck up something as simple as this. At the very least you think the pharmacy would have raised some red flags

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-06-12-44-36-44_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-06-12-44-36-44_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 54
Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
My behavior's been so erratic and abnormal but I couldn't recognize the change.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Shit is like that, hormones too. They can fundamentally change you and your behavior, and you don't see any difference. You'd swear it's everyone else. Been there. It's insidious.
Only reason I figured it out was I reading posts over the last month and Saw a devolution/ regression of style and quality of content. Actually don't think devolution is a word i believe the only thing you can do is evolve whether it's good or bad that's irrelevant right now.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Reminds me of something I read somewhere ... may have even read and/or posted a version of it here in the past:

There are 155 medical schools in the USA alone that award an "M.D." to each of their graduates every year. Add another 38 medical schools that award "D.O." degrees.

That's 193 brand new doctors every year that graduated LAST in their class, and you may run into one of them during the several decades a typical doctor "practices" Medicine.

Lurch

Lurch

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2013
I'm sorry you had to go through this. It is such a disaster. Any of you have your serotonin levels checked before being put on such medications? I'll answer for you, no, you didn't. So how would they know it is a chemical imbalance when they never check for said chemical imbalance? There is nothing scientific about such things and that "practice" is based on fraudulent "research". Any of you know people that actually get better as in healthier aka improved quality and quantity of life on such things? No, me neither. I'm glad you figured it out and hope you can get off of all that garbage that you can. If all those meds made people healthier than the people taking the most medications would be the healthiest and with a little bit of observation we can see that that is not the case.
I hear ya’ my brother!
No more lethargy.

How they were able to save your arm I do not know but that is amazing. Glad to hear you've been able to get off the medications and it seems like you have already had much improvement since you have. That is great news.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Did you at least get the Nuvigil? Lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic