Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Does Anyone Else Have High Glucose Levels?

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
I DON'T have to cut out carbohydrates.
No you don't at this early stage, but I'd like to see you balance your intake through the day.
Also, see that your carbs also have fiber, even supp with fiber gummies or stir ins...

spices are good for lowering and controlling blood sugar.
Cinnamon and ginger... increase your intake

I can still eat junk when I want to, just make it smaller amounts and try to limit it more
Everything in moderation...

I'm gonna keep doing some reading.
Perfect! learn as much as you can, ask questions!

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Get some good fresh ground organic cinnamon as this will help regulate blood glucose from what I've read. Good luck!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Bro...Come over to Bulls House and I'll cook for you. We can even have popcorn as a cheat here and there.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Yes turbo last week my bloodwork came back. Glucose to high. He put me on metformin. My goal is to not be on it . I haven't had any processed sweet shit. And walk/jogging four days a week alongside my lifting.

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
Yes turbo last week my bloodwork came back. Glucose to high. He put me on metformin. My goal is to not be on it . I haven't had any processed sweet shit. And walk/jogging four days a week alongside my lifting.

RR, some on Met experience some stomach discomfort, watch for any changes... 500mg was about my limit, higher and I had issues...

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Oh yes ! I had serious issues! It's getting better . I can't express how much I don't want to have to take this crap.

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
Oh yes ! I had serious issues! It's getting better . I can't express how much I don't want to have to take this crap.

That is the best attitude to have... and my Doc has heard almost these exact words from me as well.
Remember, Doc's like mine have patients that just take what their given and don't ask Q's or challenge; BS, mine knows exactly how I feel and because I put in the effort, he allows some flexibility in my care plan...

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012

Yea I'm on enough meds already for anxiety. I don't want to add anymore. No thank you.

RR how are you feeling with the high glucose?

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Get some good fresh ground organic cinnamon as this will help regulate blood glucose from what I've read. Good luck!

Thanks J! Definitely gonna add in cinnamon! I can put it on the oatmeal I'm gonna add in.

Bro...Come over to Bulls House and I'll cook for you. We can even have popcorn as a cheat here and there.

I like your style man!

Booking my plane ticket !

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Turbo I honestly didn't feel much different other than my vision was blurry. On a whim I tested my blood sugar at home and it was high.
It's correcting pretty quickly with the diet and added cardio.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012

Turbo I honestly didn't feel much different other than my vision was blurry. On a whim I tested my blood sugar at home and it was high.
It's correcting pretty quickly with the diet and added cardio.

That's great to hear that its getting better!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic