Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

DC's weakling log

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
DC, would you show your confidence already? what the heck is with the title? We are changing it to a title that suits you and your dedication. Why not DC's dedication log? Or ??

Your numbers are good when compared to others in the game.

Thanks JD ,
Like I said earlier I'm embarrassed of my #s so missing the confidence there

I'm not dogging myself though , I'll start here and just get better eventually i will earn a new name IMO ;)

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Good luck with the log. Any starting point pics?

I'll try and snap a couple just to show where I am , as I tossed the scale a few months ago and don't intend on replacing it ...

J

Joy

TID Lady Member
Nov 5, 2011
Wednesday1/23

Face Pulls(cable with rope)
42.5 x 10
42.5 x 12
42.5 x 12
* had a dumb bimbo concerned with the mirror sharing that section of cable machine and it was hard to get on the right position for a good contraction

Fuck that...when they do that shit I like to get right up tight on em and look as menacing as possible! I hate bimbos. Looking forward to following your log!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I'll try and snap a couple just to show where I am , as I tossed the scale a few months ago and don't intend on replacing it ...

Scales are worthless to most bodybuilder's goals.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Scales are worthless to most bodybuilder's goals.

Yeah, that's true. I remember years ago when I first started lifting because I wanted to gain some weight because I was extremely skinny. All that mattered for me was the damn scale. I was sooo wrong.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
ok these aren't new..
my upperbody has started to lean out from here though cant tell because of my jacket anyways

imageqnk.jpg

imagezxa.jpg

an idea of my legs
imageehm.jpg

and newest I have right this second though cant see much
imageqgn.jpg

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Thanks JD ,
Like I said earlier I'm embarrassed of my #s so missing the confidence there

I'm not dogging myself though , I'll start here and just get better eventually i will earn a new name IMO ;)

I know you'll do your best Ms Dc. Personally, don't worry about posting numbers here. Keep it in your log for reference. But, have to state..no need to be embarrassed at all. Those are good numbers! Strong..intelligent and beautiful...what more can anyone ask!!

keep up the great work..will be following you..uh..not like a stalker that is!

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Oh my! Posted before the picts...ohhhhhhh...me so likey! Need to print them off and take a break now! Uh...more please and thank you Ms Dc! WOW...today is my lucky day!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic