Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Bullying - Worse now than when we were kids? Or are kids/parents just pussies now?

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
i am with you guys... Tell the kids to handle business and let you handle the administration... I had a couple teens telling me once about this kid who was cyberbulling one of them and no one was doing anything about it... I said... What do you mean by bullying??? "you know... Talking all kind of junk about me on line and saying stuff" ... So i asked "do you see them at school?" and they answered "yeah... All the time.. At lunch and break..." so i asked again "and... What do they say?" .."they dont say anything... Just give dirty looks" ...so i blessed them with a bit of old school "so the next time you see them... Walk right up and beat that ass... No words... No nothing... Stright up ass beating... Connect your foot bone to their assbone... Problem sovled... When you get home ask them how tough they feel now behind that keyboard"... Get this shit... The answer was "but i will get in trouble and get suspended"... "and???? Your bullying days will be long gone... Tell them you asked for help and the did nothing... So you handled it"... And they never did anything... Kids these days are pussies...

yeppppppp!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Kids are pussies these days. If someone had a problem back in the day... you just meet them after school and settle it. No guns, no knives, no bullshit. Just bare knuckles and bloody faces afterwords.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Kids are pussies these days. If someone had a problem back in the day... you just meet them after school and settle it. No guns, no knives, no bullshit. Just bare knuckles and bloody faces afterwords.

and no bullshit headstomps, no lawsuits, and no idiots yelling WORLDSTARRRRRRRRRR

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
and no bullshit headstomps, no lawsuits, and no idiots yelling WORLDSTARRRRRRRRRR
I'm not going to lie I watch the world star monthly fight compilation and it makes me wish I were at most of the fights. To defend the dude who is knocked out and laying on the ground and then everyone kicking them in the head. I just would beat the **** out of someone hitting someone while knocked out. I can't stand that type of fighting. Everyone wants to stand around and watch some dude just beat on an unconscious guy that's ****ed up. I'm the type if there not fighting back/ defending them self it's over walk away. Pussy shit to keep beating someone.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic