Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Bullying - Worse now than when we were kids? Or are kids/parents just pussies now?

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
The pantsing is a bit rough, but mooning is harmless. My bare ass has been seen from coast to coast. I am proud of that fact.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Great examples of how political correctness is destroying our culture. What happened to sending them to the principals office for trial and a swat or 2 if found guilty?

monsoon...sorry if Im outta line but I'm kinda laughing my ass off with your boy there. Sounds like 100% boy! Sucks they're handling it like that though

No offense taken. Imagine if you will, dad receiving write up for "sexual misconduct" sh#t got damaged around here until I found out what it was about.

hes had some issues that he was definitely wrong and needed to be corrected, but in this case how could I be mad?
i have to step back sometimes and think about the crap I did when I was their age.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
My daughter is little for her age.... she is a short guinea Like my Wife...let me find out when she starts school that some little fuk hurts her emotionally or physically and u will see me on wbz 5 o'clock news.. I will be the angry dad who tossed a 6 year old bully into oncoming traffic on the mass turnpike.

I know this isn't the best way to handle bullying but this is the exact reason why I always told my wife "that a little daughter will cripple me".. my daughter is so sweet and if someone hurts her I need to step in.

Again, not the jesus approach but more the Peter approach

Last edited:
Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Bullying - Worse now than when we were kids? Or are kids/parents just pussie...

When my oldest was In The third grade he had a kid ,that had been bullying him , throw bark dust in his face as he was going down the slide.
He ended up beating the shit out of the bully.
They got called into the principals office .
Both got suspended.
While In there he was bawling and told the principal I was going to kill him and he might as well just kill himself now.
That lead to the suicide hotline people calling him as well as cps sticking their nose in my business.
In the end he had three days off with cartoons and playtime.

kov

kov

Feb 6, 2014
I think when we were kids we dealt with it ourselves. Kids today are spoilt, here in the U.K. you not even allowed to smack your child at all. I got caned regularly at school and it did me no harm. Nowadays they cry over anything.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
How the hell can you be cyber bullied. You can turn the computer off. If one of my kids complained about a cyber bully I'd kick his ass myself

Because when some scrawny hs kid, who gets bullied, turns off his computer, it doesn't mean that the rest of the school isn't on Facebook or Twitter all laughing at the poor kid. Remember that you didnt think of things as a hs kid the same way you do as an adult. You're world is a lot smaller as a kid, and you're going to be bothered much more by people shitting on you. Especially when you have to go to school the next day and people are pointing and laughing at you for what was said on Facebook the night before.

I want my kids to defend themselves, but I won't tolerate them starting the fight.

I don't think throwing the first punch necessarily means you are starting a fight. If kid A is constantly shitting on kid B and kid B finally decks kid A, I don't think kid b started a fight. Kid a just got what was coming to him. I also would never tolerate my kids starting fights, or being bullies for that matter.

My daughter is little for her age.... she is a short guinea Like my Wife...let me find out when she starts school that some little fuk hurts her emotionally or physically and u will see me on wbz 5 o'clock news.. I will be the angry dad who tossed a 6 year old bully into oncoming traffic on the mass turnpike.

I know this isn't the best way to handle bullying but this is the exact reason why I always told my wife "that a little daughter will cripple me".. my daughter is so sweet and if someone hurts her I need to step in.

Again, not the jesus approach but more the Peter approach

You sound like my wife lol. I thought she was going to kill the kid who was bullying my son last summer when she saw him at the beach. I had to leash her to her lounge chair lol. I have boys and it's very important to me that I teach them to fend for themselves and also defend themselves.

I would feel the same as you if I had girls...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
My oldest daughter is in kindergarten and I had a talk about this with her before she went to school. I just got my first call home because she shoved a kid. A friggin call home for a push. The teacher told my wife that my daughter exhibited aggressive behavior. The teacher also explained that she talked with my daughter and explained to her that the behavior she exhibited was never acceptable. When she come I had to deprogram that hippie chit. I kinda feel like my daughter is singled out by the teacher because she is so much bigger that her classmates. Anyhow, kids usually figure this out on there own.
Same here yesterday. My daughter hit a boy on the playground with a stuffed doll. Teacher wanted a meeting with me. I told her no you can call me. Nobody was hurt.

My daughter towers over her classmates and they are very aggressive when it comes to her even bumping into someone in the hallway

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
My oldest is in 2nd grade. He's complained about a kid picking on him. I told him to punch him in the mouth and I will worry about his teachers. This was after my wife talked to his teacher and she confirmed the kid might be picking on him. Nothing came of it, but the zero tolerance policies in schools is bs. So the teacher knows that a kid in second grade is picking on another kid and doesn't do anything about it until we ask what's going on? That's when I told the lad to punch his teeth in and I would deal with the teachers.

This is the EXACT thing I tell my daughter! I got a call last week saying she hauled off and whacked some boy in the lunch room.......i had tears of joy that she stood up for herself! I tell her don't you ever hit someone first, you just don't stop swinging if they do

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
My oldest has two strikes for sexual aggression. First was him mooning a buddy, second he pantsed some one.
i was mad about the second because it was uncalled for. He just did it because his friends were doing it. The victim did not deserve it.

Sexual Agression?!?! What a crock of shit! It's bullshit to label kids that way over acts that are 100% harmless. Since when is a child's ass a sexual object? This disgusts me.

I agree. I think it shifted online where kids have balls to run their mouths.

I think people in general are TEN TIMES more vicious verbally when violence is taken off the table. A little violence keeps things in check.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I don't know...never been bullied and never really saw anyone get bullied.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I think if bullying takes place at school, bring them into the gym and put some boxing gloves on and let them go at it for a minute or two.

That would most likely take care of it, and then they'd probably be friends afterwards.

That's usually how guys are. Fight.... make up.... friends for a long time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic