Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Broom's Superdrol cycle log

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Yes 5 weeks and in week 5 I overlapped with winstrol at 50mg and ran this through week 8. I took 3G of NAC and a month or so after the cycle my lover values were only very slightly elevated

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Yes 5 weeks and in week 5 I overlapped with winstrol at 50mg and ran this through week 8. I took 3G of NAC and a month or so after the cycle my lover values were only very slightly elevated
I can believe that. I've had good results with a few clients who lowered their ALT and AST values from only taking 1,200mg of NAC a day for a month.

It's good stuff.

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
MF thanks for the infos, I m pretty much already informed about the detoxification/antioxidant properties of NAC.

Jhotsauce I wouldnt rely exclusively on nac (or any other herb/supp) when dosing 20+ mg of the so called super toxic SD. I d consider an OTC liver drug more appropriate. Positive that your blood work came back almost normal but a month is quite a long time off cycle anyway, right? On cycle your enzymes could be extremely high.

Do you think I d need something more than NAC for 10mg sd ED ?
I think I m gonna up the dose soon

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
DAY 8

Ridiculous, I don't feel shit. I m gonna up the dose from now on at 10mg ED. If crazy sides occur I m dropping back to 5

I almost dislocated my shoulder in todays warm up, the pain paralyzed my arm for a couple of minutes. Set me back a few reps at OHP

OHP
8*30, 6/5*40kg, 2/2*45kg, 9/8*35kg

dips
12/10/9/9*bw

db laterals
12/12/10/9*16kg

cable pushdowns (various)

Cable rear delt raises

20kg plate front raises
3*12reps

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
I'd hope you see some results from the SD before you see the sides. I'd go back to the store and ask the guy if he's had any problems with his SD being underdosed and squint your eyes really hard when you are looking at him....:-w

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
I ordered my sd online from uk. Quite expensive to take a trip to ask the seller face to face.
Dragon Nutrition is supposed to have a good rep. It s a quite long time around designers' market.
I maybe lack for patience

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
Oh I thought you bought it at a store near you......uh, try to get the guy on skype then...:aparty43:I would try taking it with 6 ounces of grapefruit juice and a couple tablespoons of olive oil on an empty stomach. For research purposes.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
MF thanks for the infos, I m pretty much already informed about the detoxification/antioxidant properties of NAC.

Jhotsauce I wouldnt rely exclusively on nac (or any other herb/supp) when dosing 20+ mg of the so called super toxic SD. I d consider an OTC liver drug more appropriate. Positive that your blood work came back almost normal but a month is quite a long time off cycle anyway, right? On cycle your enzymes could be extremely high.

Do you think I d need something more than NAC for 10mg sd ED ?
I think I m gonna up the dose soon
Basically all other liver support OTC's have milk thistle which actually flushes the compound out of your liver faster rendering it less effective. With any administration of orals some hepatic toxicity is a given. A month really isn't a long time to make sure levels have resumed a healthy level. I would take Tucda at 250mg 5-7 days a week based on the latest pubmed research I have read. And of course drink lots of water

MuscleAddict83

MuscleAddict83

Jan 16, 2012
Sorry, I just presumed it had high aromatise sides, because when I used it years ago OTC, I had itchy nipples like I have never had from any other Steroid after just a few days of using it. I dropped it quickly.

Im interested in your log , to see how it goes for you,

Train hard.

It is thought that steroids with a structure similar to SD may actually increase receptor activity. With it being early in your cycle, you may have been sopping up extra estrogen like a hoover vac. This is also why it is important for guys to use an AI through PCT when coming off of an SD cycle. Likewise, this is another reason why SD makes a great kicker for a test cycle.

MuscleAddict83

MuscleAddict83

Jan 16, 2012
Basically all other liver support OTC's have milk thistle which actually flushes the compound out of your liver faster rendering it less effective. With any administration of orals some hepatic toxicity is a given. A month really isn't a long time to make sure levels have resumed a healthy level. I would take Tucda at 250mg 5-7 days a week based on the latest pubmed research I have read. And of course drink lots of water

TUDCA and NAC are the only liver aids that really work with oral steroids. In fact, TUDCA can potentially make an oral cycle even better with how it effects the liver.

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
DAY 9 (10mg)
I ve been feeling very tired (and thirsty) all day, I dragged myself to the gym. Could be the hot weather tho.

Squat

6*60/70/80kg,
8/8*80kg
3/3*90kg
8*70kg

Single leg press
10*90/95/95/100/100kg

glute rear kick machine

17*90kg
10/10*100kg

curls

calves