Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Broom's Superdrol cycle log

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
Today is day 5. You should start feeling some strength gains very soon. Average is around 4 days. I would think with women taking such low doses it might take a few more days. What liver aid are you taking Broom? I've taken liv52 and silibor. Liv52 tastes like...dried cow pellets... It's horrible.:D

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
Today is day 6 actually. I m just comparing to epi which had a super fast kick in on me. I was able to increase my lifts within 3-4 days.

I m not taking any specific liver protectant right now. I figured that for 5 mg dose is not much of an issue. I only take 1gram NAC + vit C.
However if I decide to up the dose at 10 mg I m gonna grab some bile acids tabs from the drugstore

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
Try taking the SD with grapefruit juice. It's an old juicers tail...;) I've actually read that some company's recommended taking SD with GFJ back when it was legal. Not supposed to take red yeast rice with grapefruit juice though just so you know.

Last edited:
Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Yup. From what I ve read it has no effect on estrogen. Its pretty low androgenic

Sorry, I just presumed it had high aromatise sides, because when I used it years ago OTC, I had itchy nipples like I have never had from any other Steroid after just a few days of using it. I dropped it quickly.

Im interested in your log , to see how it goes for you,

Train hard.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Taking your sd with grapefruit juice will probably hurt it's absorption rate. Not a good idea.

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
The theory is to take it with EFA or some fat to help with absoption and then grapefruit juice to block the enzymes produced by the liver, giving more compound in the blood for a longer period of time. Also take it on an empty stomach for sure.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
It is fat soluable so taking it with a meal that contains fat would work. However, you should never take any medication whatsoever with grapefruit juice.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
To the original poster, when I run sd not much happens in the first week. The second week strength goes through the roof and if I'm eating enough, weight gain of a pound a day. The third week results plateau quickly.

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
I take grape seed extract if that counts.

Day 7
I finally start to see some strength gains, nothing to celebrate tho. More like I m getting slowly back to where I was before injury. No sides to report (maybe elevated blood pressure but nothing crazy)
Deads and back training today. Had a weird feeling on my lower back...seems like I increased too fast the weights. I only performed 3 dl functional sets and stopped.

Deadlifts
3x90kg,2x100kg,1x120kg
3*130kg, 1/1*140kg

Pull ups
12*bw
5/4*bw+10kg
10*bw

Lat pull downs
5*90/85kg
8/7*80kg

DB bench row
10/10/9*35kg

cable rows
3sets*15+ reps (unknown kg)

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
BTW
The notation is: (sets*)reps*kg unless mentioned otherwise

L

losieloos

Dec 19, 2012
Superdrol didn't do shit for me. Ill stick with anadrol.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I m not taking any specific liver protectant right now. I figured that for 5 mg dose is not much of an issue. I only take 1gram NAC + vit C.
However if I decide to up the dose at 10 mg I m gonna grab some bile acids tabs from the drugstore
Well NAC is actually pretty damn good for the liver so at least you are getting some protection. NAC is very good at helping to increase glutathione levels (glutathione being a compound consisting of three amino acids, cysteine, glycine and glutamic acid). Out of these three it is the availability of cysteine that limits how much glutathione can be synthesised. In fact the most effective way of improving glutathione levels in the body is to try to consume more dietary cysteine which will improve glutathione conjugation, where roughly 50-60% of all toxins are neutralised during phase II of the livers' detoxification process (thus enabling harmful toxic compounds to not build up in the liver).

Aside from NAC being able to increase glutathione levels, it has significant antioxidant properties which should further enhance the liver protective qualities that it already has. If you were looking at adding anything else in specifically for the liver I would simply look at a good quality, high strength Milk Thistle (aka Silymarin); also worth bearing in mind that Milk Thistle also has anti-inflammatory properties due to it being able to inhibit leukotrienes, boost antioxidant enzyme systems and and elimate specific toxins that have been shown to trigger inflammatory reactions.

Not sure if any of the above helped at all, anyhow all the best with the SD and your training goals MF.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic