jacobss
What's New?

Best Med for Fat loss

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
No worries, just didn't want Miss Q to get the DNP and T3 confused as to what they do.

Miss Q

Miss Q

TID Lady Member
Aug 13, 2011
Thanks guys....I have taken T3 / Clen before but mood wise I didn't do so good on either one. So... not sure if DNP would affect me in the same way. I am not planning on having children so that's not an issue. I am also looking at a SYNTHETINE AND SYNTHESELEN STACK...just need a boost right now....I have put some weight back on after leaning down to about 12% B/Fat this past March and the extra weight is really getting me down :(

K

kbidjr

Aug 18, 2011
I see people say (if it is good quality DNP it works great) where is the best place to purchase?Thanks.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I see people say (if it is good quality DNP it works great) where is the best place to purchase?Thanks.

Spend more time researching it than looking for "where to purchase".. DNP is not for those w/ no clue.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
My 2$, there is none, nothing burns fat, they raise metabolism or repartition nutrients, technically the closest you get to fatburning is testosterone as it hinders the accumulation of adipose tissue, thsts why guys are inherantly leaner than gals.
The most powerful medication by far and without a doubt to burn calories and repartition nutrients is thyroid. Thyroid actively does it all. However it works better in combo with the others. Its not dsngerous like 50 people say, infact its probably the safest on the list. Tons of myths and hysteria surround it, but dont believe. Shutdiwn is rare, very rare

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Spend more time researching it than looking for "where to purchase".. DNP is not for those w/ no clue.

I agree and furthermore a complete waste of time and money, tried it few times cuz i got it free, personally i would never ever waste my money on it, dont care who says what dnp=useless

E

EDED

Oct 26, 2011
DNP is best, low dose long term, try it. less sides, less hellish effect and less miserable and you can run longer.

every winter i start or i guess i have started already and i run it till its warm outside.

you can even toggle dnp/clen with t3/eca or vice versa.

miss q, my last girlfriend and a coworker has used 150mg/day with great results, noticeable by someone who saw them everyday like myself. no actual lbs were dropped but clothes sizes dropped. odd but they looked great and warmth was still bearable.

no effects on the period, or other female things. okay so they did #2 more frequently but thats a great sign that metabolism was higher. again this is low dose thats why it was great. try different doses and you will find a good spot where you will find it to be 'safer' then clen/t3 high dose classic fat loss cycles.

please take taurine/extra vitamins/minerals. and lots of water of course.

things like L car, green tea work better with dnp.

oh another cool thing to add, a co worker used it during spring, she gets bad eczema from allergy. DNP made it go away the same day. which is odd because there studies show histamine release is definte from DNP however now i see that histamine release from different cells and different tissues effect differently? histamine is related to heat intolerance, high bg, sweating etc etc.

DNP causing cataracts in the 50's in women ONLY or whenever that was, is something you can ignore, because it only happened in that era, alot in the west coast, and many have used since then and im sure women have. no issues. if anybody can find if women's eyes or liver is completely diffrent than men's then let us know haha. the study is too old, maybe there was a fucked up batch going on, i have the article saved somwhere but the author concludes that it is inconclusive as WWI french miners dropped dead from fumes however no cataracts, its weird that it happend only one fragment of time in the west coast only. fuck it.

gh, tren, var burn fat through cortisol reduction and thyroid upregulation.

and as always more muscles you have more cal you can burn.

P

poundpuppy

Sep 25, 2011
I am a huge fan of DNP. Do your research before you jump on the nay saying bandwagon.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Doesnt DNP eat muscle or make u feel fat? Or does it directly just attack fat cells?

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
DNP
Butt loads of gh (wish i could afford it)

or even better, run both together.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Doesnt DNP eat muscle or make u feel fat? Or does it directly just attack fat cells?

Na, it's protein sparing but your probably not gona gain muscle on it either.

makes people hold water is right.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic