Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Best Med for Fat loss

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
DNP will beat anything out there for fast loss. The issue is your workouts will suck because it breaks the krebs cycle and that = no freaking energy.

I have used DNP off and on for a while and the stuff works great.

Miss Q

Miss Q

TID Lady Member
Aug 13, 2011
What are everyones thoughts on females using DNP?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

IF it's good quality it oughta do the trick, IMO 1 wk on and 1 off to keep thyroid function happy and all for the ladies :) repeat that pattern till your where you want to be.

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011

It obviously carries with it greater risks. I don't know if children are still important to you or not, if this is still a potential happening then I would not use DNP. I actually agree with Get Some on this topic, if you strictly want to eradicate adipose tissue and retain LBM, then the winner is GH hands down. It is worth the wait and the cost, no questions asked. The rejuvenation side effects for your hand, skin, and nails is an added benefit as well.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Good reason for the 1wk on and 1 off, lower dose following that protocol it works really well that way.
This approach really helps to reduce the negative side effects.

What i've done for the last month and I like it.

GH has it's draw back to although used properly I agree it's a good one for over all health.
but if you want that extra fat off fast DNP is the one.

Each Person realy needs to decide for them selves though. imho

peace.

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
Good reason for the 1wk on and 1 off, lower dose following that protocol it works really well that way.
This approach really helps to reduce the negative side effects.

What i've done for the last month and I like it.

GH has it's draw back to although used properly I agree it's a good one for over all health.
but if you want that extra fat off fast DNP is the one.

Each Person realy needs to decide for them selves though. imho

peace.

I've heard about DNP's effectiveness a lot, Shine. But honestly, every time I have gotten close to taking it, I back out. I might just be a big puff, but it just isn't worth the potential risks for me for a few extra pounds, I would much rather just put the extra cardio time in. Honestly, DNP scares the hell out of me. DNP and Slin are the only two weapons I have not tried and probably never will. What do you think? Based on your experience, how was DNP for you, Shine?

Miss Q

Miss Q

TID Lady Member
Aug 13, 2011
Sounds like the one week on/one week off cycle might be good to try. I'm on another board & this guy posted a thread about his wife wanting to take DNP and alot of ppl thought it wasn't a good idea for a female to take it....although she also wanted to loose like 20lbs w/in a few months. Nobody suggested a one week off/one week on cycle.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
DNP doesn't affect the thyroid and also not sure of teh 1 week on 1 week off as it will just be clearing the system as you are restarting with around 6 days to clear.

So much broscience around DNP and women with fertility issues and this and that and i really don't know what is true or not. I would do some research first as I don't know any women personally who have take it.

I love it and can't wait for Autumn/Winter :)

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
As far as using DNP, I tend to agree with what LK has told me he has done in the past. A lower than normal dose for a 4 week period or more. At a dose of say 250mg ED you have less of a chance of reaching an "uncomfortable" level and you can take it for a longer period of time. I think with this drug a shorter amount of time at a higher dose has the chance to do more damage. So, I'd recommend the smaller amount over a longer period.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
DNP doesn't affect the thyroid and also not sure of teh 1 week on 1 week off as it will just be clearing the system as you are restarting with around 6 days to clear.

So much broscience around DNP and women with fertility issues and this and that and i really don't know what is true or not. I would do some research first as I don't know any women personally who have take it.

I love it and can't wait for Autumn/Winter :)

t-4 to t-3 (sure does) conversion in the liver. / 1 week on and 1 off is another approach , it works if the other low dose constant and the lethargy starts to be to much for some.

I agree though the lower dose approach is alot better.

the fertility thing I havn't seen any studies though.

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Ahh, thought you were talking about the DNP and thyroid, so sorry sir.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic