Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

been working out for about 2 years and have peaked at roughly 150lbs

B

Body2BGodly

May 28, 2014
(cont. from title) but my goal is to be max 200. i've never juiced and have been thinking about it for a couple of months. i need advice as far as first cycle and im looking for the best. (not a label whore) i just figured if im going to do it might as well get the best i can get. yes i am a noob as far as juice goes but i'm looking for more gains and i'm not getting it anymore going all natty. my diets right everything is ready to go. i just don't know how to go about it. help me please.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
How tall are you?

You have a ton of potential natural.

If you wanna get to 200, you have to force feed yourself. Juice isn't gonna help you that much at this point. It will be a waste of money.

Post your goals and current diet in your introduction thread
You'll get a lot more results from that than juice right now.

If you don't believe me, check out the member on this board named Flexj. He's 270, huge and natural. And he squats mid 5s and dead lifts mid 5s.

Last edited:
B

Body2BGodly

May 28, 2014
awesome, so should i just double everything im doing now? food intake work outs etc etc..

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
awesome, so should i just double everything im doing now? food intake work outs etc etc..

It depends, what are you doing now? How tall are you? Unless you're 5'4", if you weigh 150lbs you just need to eat more! How much did you weigh when you started 2 years ago? Are you lifting heavy? I would not do any drugs, it sounds like you need to fix your diet.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
How tall are you?

You have a ton of potential natural.

If you wanna get to 200, you have to force feed yourself. Juice isn't gonna help you that much at this point. It will be a waste of money.

Post your goals and current diet in your introduction thread
You'll get a lot more results from that than juice right now.

If you don't believe me, check out the member on this board named Flexj. He's 270, huge and natural. And he squats mid 5s and dead lifts mid 5s.

Also, man. I hope you don't think I'm being a jerk for telling you to wait to take supplements. I'm not telling you to never take them, I was just pointing out that you need to build you base first. It sounds like you have a great platform to work with.

B

Body2BGodly

May 28, 2014
oh forsure thanks brotha, thats the whole reason i posted. didnt want to jump the gun. i want to get as far as i can natty then jump it with sups. but i didnt want to move to fast. im pretty patient and i know it takes time and hard work. i just wanted to know if i should use them now since i havent seen gains or if i need to change up my day to day. but you gave me what i needed bro. thank you. im going to wait on the sups. i'll just figure out some things to change in my day to day and if it works i'll continue it.

B

Body2BGodly

May 28, 2014
also what should i eat and what should i not eat, im ok with getting a little chunky and toning down. but i need some serious weight gain.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hey B2BG, I looked over a couple of your threads and if you ever mentioned your age, I missed it. How old are you?

DrMehta

DrMehta

Apr 5, 2014
Post your exact diet in DETAIL. Each meal, every meal, every food, amount of every food....

Post your exact workouts in exact DETAIL.....not just your bench and bicep workout.

Age?

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
Peaked at 150lbs????? I can't even remember being 150lbs bro! Seriously I was 178lbs in 8th grade. Granted I was eating whole pizzas and destroying fried chicken and lasagna dinners but wtf? Peaking at 150lbs and asking for a source seems a little fishy to me not to mention against forum rules.:ban:

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
oh forsure thanks brotha, thats the whole reason i posted. didnt want to jump the gun. i want to get as far as i can natty then jump it with sups. but i didnt want to move to fast. im pretty patient and i know it takes time and hard work. i just wanted to know if i should use them now since i havent seen gains or if i need to change up my day to day. but you gave me what i needed bro. thank you. im going to wait on the sups. i'll just figure out some things to change in my day to day and if it works i'll continue it.

You should be able to get to 200 lbs all natural over a few years without AAS simply by increasing the Kcals you are eating on a daily basis and lifting heavy weights. If you can't gain 10 to 20 lbs in a year you aren't eating enough. If you get fat, you will need to diet down, then start bulking again, and repeat until you hit 200 lbs all natural.

AAS have serious side permanent effects and unless you want to be huge (230 to 300 lbs) or compete you should consider never taking them. Also, diet is the most important part of any program, whether you are natural or on AAS.

Last edited:
Casca

Casca

Mar 30, 2014
Don't know how to train and eat, peaking in 2 years, that is a shame u feel that way. Needing or wanting aas after such a short period of time, leads me to believe u are not willing to put in what is necessary to begin with or lack the know how to execute said plan. Help is here if u need it for training not for the aas.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic