Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

BB in test e???

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
yeah...its around somewhere. cant remember where, but I will look it up for you.

still, you have to ask yourself - if esterfied hormones are fat (oil) soluble in their own right, then what are solvents needed for?

an alcohol swab is sufficient to clean a site pre-inject, so no issue there.

and, just because the gear was sterile when it went into the sterile vial doesn't mean there is no chance of contamination. the dynamic part of that equation is drawing. and this is taken into account by the major manufacturers who are subject to a lot more liabilities than a UGL. UGL sells you dirty shit, you destroy a bicep for life with a runaway abccess, and it's not like your gonna sue him.

Watson, schering and other FDA targeted giants - whole different ballgame. UGL rules just don't apply. So, yeah. they take the added measures.

some fool thinks he's gonna save money on pins...reuses em. a lot.

and he's a pig. lays the exposed pin on top his pizza box or beer can.

next day, draws. introduces a contaminent. could be biological. could be organic. the body's defenses don't care. and remember, a microscopic size contaminent is all that is needed for the body to react.

so, the fuk head gets and abcess. looses a good part of his thigh. hires a philidephia law firm of 700 lawyers that specialize in drug companies. big law suit. media sharks have a field day. the corps stocks plunge. lots of money lost, rep damaged....

and the rest...well, watch the news, read the paper.

im in a hurry so your gonna have to excuse the typos

but, look, its really not that complicated. a hormone - the ones we are interested in, really don't like water or oil it is the ester that makes them soluble, mostly in oil.

so you wanna make gear? go to the grocery store, pick up some safflower oil. dump in some powders - hopefully the perfect ratio that allows max oil saturation without the hormone, or some of it anyway, jumping back out (crashing). do it all on a mr. coffee hot plate (250 degrees). heat it until its clear (all dissolved). fresh sterile vial, syringe filter, large drawing pin and go to work. job done.

it just really isn't that complicated.

once in the body, the hormone comes out of the oil and into the blood where it uses the water content as the carrier to get it past the bodies mechanisms that would otherwise keep it out of the tissues.

and I dunno, maybe the BA and BB helps aid in the hormones solubility into the oil, but as far as I know, the esterfied hormone is fat soluble, period. needs no assistance. and oil is basically liquid fat.

WTF are you even trying to say here???

Tex... your a funny guy and all... but when it comes to this type of topic... you would be best suited to just stay out of them...

you are wrong on so many levels here... You are going to mislead anyone without sense enough to research on there own... you should just stop!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Agreed, leave this topic to the experts....

WTF are you even trying to say here???

Tex... your a funny guy and all... but when it comes to this type of topic... you would be best suited to just stay out of them...

you are wrong on so many levels here... You are going to mislead anyone without sense enough to research on there own... you should just stop!

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
The reason I started this thread was to see if anyone else ever used bb when brewing test alone. I have personally brewed almost every injectable type of gear.I COMPLETELY understand the difference between ba and bb and thier uses.
I happened to read about someone making test500 and using 15% bb to help keep it smooth. .I was simply asking if any one here had heard of this. .I have never used bb in brewing test alone. I will say i don't see how it would hurt to add bb to a test only brew. It wouldn't be much different then doing a blend with say test tren and mast.. or something similar.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
You really should have stated " is it required to brew a batch at 500 mg". Not knocking you, just saying the responses would have been different. The only thing I have ever brewed is beer, I know nothing!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
found this on something I printed out god only knows how long. doesn't say where it came from. still looking.

benzyl alcohol (BA):

A fairly potent solvent, whose main function for our purposes is keeping a solution bacteriostatic. It's presence as low as 0.9% is enough to prevent practically all microbial growth in solution.

benzyl alcohol (BA):

Is often the primary solvent and sometime the only solvent in a given formula. Its primary function is as a sterilizing agent. However, due to its solvency power it is often used to keep hormones in solution with oil or other vehicles. It is also one of the thinnest (that is best for viscosity reduction) The major drawback to this solvent is that it tends to make for painful injections if the concentration goes above 10%. (This is true for any low molecular weight alcohol). Less than this tends to be painless for most people.

Technical info: CAS # 100-51-6, Density is 1.05, Molecular weight is 108.14, Boiling point is 401f, Water solubility is 4.29g in 100ml.

ONE MORE TIME
Again BB maintains solubility of the esterfied compound past the point at which BA has been removed, preventing a crystalline precipitation at the injection site besides being a thinning agent to get a solution to hold. (look in the merc) BA 4% being the maximum will separate from the depot , oil and is not bacterioclastic killing or sterilizing bacteria at 1 to 4 % !! But only a bacteriostatic, which means it only prevents bacteria from growing and multiplying but possibly not killing them. Reason many get infects from crap Gear even though BA was added.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
The reason I started this thread was to see if anyone else ever used bb when brewing test alone. I have personally brewed almost every injectable type of gear.I COMPLETELY understand the difference between ba and bb and thier uses.
I happened to read about someone making test500 and using 15% bb to help keep it smooth. .I was simply asking if any one here had heard of this. .I have never used bb in brewing test alone. I will say i don't see how it would hurt to add bb to a test only brew. It wouldn't be much different then doing a blend with say test tren and mast.. or something similar.

Yes BB will not only work as a thinning agent But maintains solubility of the esterfied compound past the point at which BA has been removed at at the injection site preventing a crystalline precipitation . Adding anything around 4% BA or over will most likely give a sterile abscess *tissue necrosis* And I know it will cause I have had a sterile abscess from ridiculously high BA being used from the old IP crap.

You really should have stated " is it required to brew a batch at 500 mg". Not knocking you, just saying the responses would have been different. The only thing I have ever brewed is beer, I know nothing!

LOL! brew me a batch of beer while your at it please!

Last edited:
Apocalypto

Apocalypto

Apr 11, 2013

As i stated earlier, I did all my brews with BB as well and the end product was always incredibly smooth

D

delcapone

Aug 10, 2011
I use 3% B.A. 18% B.B. 50/50 G.S.O./E.O. for painless gear that flows nicely thru a 25ga Pin

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic