Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Andrology: Tolerability of intramuscular injections of testosterone ester in oil vehicle

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
lmao! I was being nazi and dramatic not aimed at anyone.

cotton seed oil is prefered do to being a thinner carrier and has alot less irrtation on the lungs, but when it won't hold in the depot "so to speak" they use carriers like castor oil which give less pain at the inject site ( T-U being an example) but will cause the pulmonary oil microembolism symptoms more to.

my nazi attitude was directed at that point.

damn drama ~ sorry bout that.

Well all I can say is anyone whos had tren cough bad enough knows that aspirating will reduce your chances greatly of it happening, nothing like coughing your guts up for 30 min straight.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Look for this topic on nursing forums. The debate there is the same as in our community. Some schools teach always aspirate IM injection some don't. There have been studys posted in these debates that show not getting blood doesn't mean you're not in a vien. I aspirate. I have never had a doctor or nurse aspirate an IM injection.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Well all I can say is anyone whos had tren cough bad enough knows that aspirating will reduce your chances greatly of it happening, nothing like coughing your guts up for 30 min straight.

I've had that happen twice to me that severe & absolutely , Tren ace being worse! Acetic Acid; Ethylic acid; Vinegar acid what ever want to call it, irritates the hell out of the lungs imediately if you inject intravascular.strong acids they are not, acids in the same sense that, e.g., Vitamin C or lactic acid are acids. Furthermore, but the amount of carboxylic acid present at any time injected intravascular will make that cough a hell of alot worse with the oil/BA/BB adding to it as well.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Look for this topic on nursing forums. The debate there is the same as in our community. Some schools teach always aspirate IM injection some don't. There have been studys posted in these debates that show not getting blood doesn't mean you're not in a vien. I aspirate. I have never had a doctor or nurse aspirate an IM injection.

Depends on what there injecting and alot of things, anti-biotics and such will be like an IV and won't bother you most likely but I've more than explained though why you need to with the above post for injecting aas. They for sure the hell will with anything using an oil as the carrier though, well if there not a damn moron who slipped through the system.

Last edited:
ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Oil is not supposed to be in a vein, period. Anything you can do to help prevent that from happening should be employed, end of story.

Im with ya- go over to PM and strighten those guys out Bro

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011

Yikes that sounds hellish, like Red Fox hollerin, " its the big one Elizabeth" LOL

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Depends on what there injecting and alot of things, anti-biotics and such will be like an IV and won't bother you most likely but I've more than explained though why you need to with the above post for injecting aas. They for sure the hell will with anything using an oil as the carrier though, well if there not a damn moron who slipped through the system.

Exactly, it's the difference between something oil based and water based. Oil and water (blood) do not mix.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010

Exactly, its more about WHAT your injecting and with all the different formulas and shit and crap people use as carriers/solvents you dont want it to close to blood supply if you can help it.
I think its guiacol that is closely related to creosote? Correct me if Im wrong anyone, but I seem to remember reading that.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
As stated ASPIRATE!!
If you hit a vein once you will become a believer in this simple step that can save your ass a lot of misery.

Didn't Milos Sarcev go to the emergency room once for getting sooo much oil in his blood supply from a shot that he couldn't breath for shit as it was blocking the uptake in his lungs?
I believe it was early to mid 90's

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
As stated ASPIRATE!!
If you hit a vein once you will become a believer in this simple step that can save your ass a lot of misery.

Didn't Milos Sarcev go to the emergency room once for getting sooo much oil in his blood supply from a shot that he couldn't breath for shit as it was blocking the uptake in his lungs?
I believe it was early to mid 90's

He was doing an SEO which has inflammatory properties, could have killed him for sure, but he was also injecting his pecs.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic