Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Am I being too sensitive?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Run out of thanks but thank you to you all, told my wife if they thought that was inappropriate they haven't seen anything yet but then realised the kids are involved so will behave

If it affects your wife and the chatter, just throw some basketball shorts in the trunk and throw them on over the comp shorts.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I think it goes with the territory. I've had to go grocery shopping after training and look straight up retarded. Dirty shirt , underarmour under ratty ass shorts, knee socks and sandals . Nothing ever matches I have been waiting to show up on people of Walmart

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
I think it goes with the territory. I've had to go grocery shopping after training and look straight up retarded. Dirty shirt , underarmour under ratty ass shorts, knee socks and sandals . Nothing ever matches I have been waiting to show up on people of Walmart

Lmao....there's some real winnners on that site

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010

You may be the only one rocking the knee socks and fanny pack RR, you have a patent on them....

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
When is career day? And show up to all the PTA meetings in the same outfit. Brag about your low cholesterol and excellent blood pressure. Rub it in their chubby faces.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
You have every right to wear anything you want to wear. Being conscious of what your ham and eggs look like when you are around kids is important too. I say forget it, you didn't intend to have anything showing.

I am covered in tattoos and get the same looks of disapproval from bored, useless fleshbags all the time. Can't take those off! Anyway. Next time wear a nice Italian suit to pick up your kids, and before you get out of the car put on a leather mask with a zipper mouth to add some style to it. See if anyone says anything.

By by the way I don't know what TommyGuns is talking about. You look sexy as **** in that picture. ALL HOMO. Id hit that.... like Ray Rice.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Everyone is being way too nice to the OP / that's a weird look to rock at a daycare/outside the gym! Camo spandex is ballsy (pun intended) so more power to you for thinking you can get away with it. From the looks of you I'm surprised people don't keep their mouths shut in passing for fear that you would grind their bones and sprinkle them in your soup.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012

Nice mental image RR! All that is needed to complete it is the circus DB in one hand and a caveman club in the other . . .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic