Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Am I being too sensitive?

beng30

beng30

Jan 19, 2012
Should have left the knee wraps on, maybe they would have figured it out. They were probably clueless that you have training pants on and thought you were a chubby rocking the spandex.

Might try that and squeeze some
Extra training in by taking my farmers handles to school with me next time.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Might try that and squeeze some
Extra training in by taking my farmers handles to school with me next time.

Just pick up 2 MILFy's by their thongs and carry them around the parking lot while waiting for your kids to get out. They'll get the hint...

beng30

beng30

Jan 19, 2012
Just pick up 2 MILFy's by their thongs and carry them around the parking lot while waiting for your kids to get out. They'll get the hint...

Exactly what I'm talking about! Since when is a whale tail acceptable dress!

Edit... Other then my missus I'd be waiting ages for any milfys.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
"If u don't like what u see stop looking in my window" is what I tell my neighbors. Fuk em, they're lucky u weren't wearin a tied off tank top to boot! No one shuld ever b made to feel anything but proud for their efforts.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Bro how much you carrying on those farmers? Looks like north of 280 each side. If so I am impressed!

As for the compression shorts, I didn't even notice . . . and why should they? Don't worry about what a bunch of old busy bodies says. There will always be haters and busy bodies, so don't let them ruin your day.

beng30

beng30

Jan 19, 2012
Bro how much you carrying on those farmers? Looks like north of 280 each side. If so I am impressed!

As for the compression shorts, I didn't even notice . . . and why should they? Don't worry about what a bunch of old busy bodies says. There will always be haters and busy bodies, so don't let them ruin your day.

I wish! Max at the mo is 275 in the pic it's 242 each side it was 20m run but I screwed up my grip at the beginning and dropped it twice, ended up clocking 16 something sec if I remember right. Was really pissed as I managed a sub 10 sec in training but nerves etc got to me and I lost focus (I was first to go in the event)

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
FUUUUUUK them out of shape moms that have nothing better to do than gossip outside of their minivan while discussing the next cawk they want to put in their mouth.

Do you bro and fukk the naysayers.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I wear compression pants sometimes. Never had anyone say a single thing to me but then again
I'm not around retarded moms.

Can you get a picture of her haircut? That will tell us everything we need to know.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
ahh... well if your junk wasnt showing... then they are just mad that they couldnt see it then... either way.. haters are going to hate... and as always.. bitches be trippin!... next time throw on an old school Hulkamania t-shirt and rip that bitch off when you walk in the door!

beng30

beng30

Jan 19, 2012
Run out of thanks but thank you to you all, told my wife if they thought that was inappropriate they haven't seen anything yet but then realised the kids are involved so will behave

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
kids love Hulk Hogan....just saying...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic