Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Alternative to tren

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
I have found through decades of tren (ab)use that the best way to combat tren sides is to add more tren.

M
Sounds like science to me bro. Can’t argue that data.

I love tren, but haven’t ran it years. Night sweats, being generally hot all the time, and getting winded were my only physical symptoms. Annoying, rather than problematic.

I may run some in the fall winter and will manage bloods during the process. Low doses for me.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I have found through decades of tren (ab)use that the best way to combat tren sides is to add more tren.

M
In a way, this is not wrong. Some guys experience all the side effects on as little as 10-15 mg every day. If you do, why not just add more. The sides might not get worse and the gains may be greater.

• Haha
Reactions: CFM
MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
In a way, this is not wrong. Some guys experience all the side effects on as little as 10-15 mg every day. If you do, why not just add more. The sides might not get worse and the gains may be greater.
I say it mostly in jest, mostly. I used to run Tren E around 5-600mg against 1-200mg Test C with great results. For whatever reason keeping the Test mg at 20-30% of the Tren mg was the silver bullet for me. I also used Mast P at 50% of whatever the Tren mg’s were.
Sides for me begin about 200mg Tren and are the same at 600mg.

M

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
If I did my AAS journey over again, I would not use Tren. Just my personal experience with Tren and relationships. If you don't think you're more of an asshole than you already are (and you are) Tren makes it worse.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
@MAYO I can ride in that car with reducing Test and running on higher Tren. Not a question, but a statement: WHY!

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
If I did my AAS journey over again, I would not use Tren. Just my personal experience with Tren and relationships. If you don't think you're more of an asshole than you already are (and you are) Tren makes it worse.
Absolutely. Even on 25 mg eod I had to check myself. Why I am getting so pissed off about this? Would this piss me off if I wasn't on tren right now? If I was eating, I would be able to run those questions through my head before an outburst. If I was in a large calorie deficit there were no checks and balances, it was instant outbursts. It was best not to even talk to me and I have been called one of the most level headed guys around. Not on tren though.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Back in the day when I responded really well to AAS Winstrol made by Winthrop was transformative. Not now though. It makes my body into one big aching joint. but if you can find pharma grade stanozolol it will be transformative if you respond like I did. Tren is pretty much a unicorn otherwise and it beats the shit out of you inside. Best to use it not as a base anabolic in a cycle but something you tack on to peak for 3-6 weeks. You probably don't need as much as you think to get that tren effect.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
@MAYO I can ride in that car with reducing Test and running on higher Tren. Not a question, but a statement: WHY!
It goes against everything that I “know” to be right, but it’s just what worked for me. My heavy Tren days ended in 2015 with an emergency heart surgery. I haven’t done big cycles since then.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Like everyone else said only tren is tren. Nothing works like it. I don’t even mind feeling like my whole body is on fire but soaking the bed with sweat, fighting with my wife, hair falling out, probably never again for me especially now with little kids. Some people love and swear by ment. But I’ve also become a believer of less is more when it comes to gear especially if you aren’t making money off your body. Not worth the trade-offs.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic