Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Alternative to tren

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Holy shit! how crazy is that stuff if it’s only a 2mg dose?
You’ve always came in clutch for me before tho thrawn so I might try it out
It is literally the most hepatoxic anabolic available. Beats halo, cheque drops and super drol, probably combined. There are case studies of guys nearing liver failure in as little as a month of use.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
It is literally the most hepatoxic anabolic available. Beats halo, cheque drops and super drol, probably combined. There are case studies of guys nearing liver failure in as little as a month of use.
I believe it was also known to cause guys to go hypo. It happened to me, and someone posted a story about falling over in a gas station and knocking whole aisles over. MAYO maybe?

I didn’t like it at all. 1/10, won’t run again.

S

Sledgehammer777

Aug 4, 2023
Its not bad but I only made a small batch for personal and I haven't had it tested but been doing only 1 mg. Had to stop because unrelated health issues so I would be cleared for hip surgery, completed hip surgery 2 days ago and late January having sinus and nose surgery so I expect a March time frame to be back on to finish evaluation.
Hope you have a good recovery bud

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I believe it was also known to cause guys to go hypo. It happened to me, and someone posted a story about falling over in a gas station and knocking whole aisles over. MAYO maybe?

I didn’t like it at all. 1/10, won’t run again.
Damn. This is why I stick to the basic stuff, like Ronnie Coleman always says, test, dbol... just your basic stuff. Haha.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
there is no replacement for tren. Sorry. I wish there was. Perhaps just lower your tren dose until sides are manageable and you're still getting some benefits. I've gone as low as 20-25mg EOD. Still felt some of the sides, but less.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Yep, I know some guys have posted at 10 mg every day still getting all the side effects, just not as pronounced. I am done with tren. I have found mast gives me a similar look. Maybe I don't get the strength I do on tren, but I am a bodybuilder, not a powerlifter. I get judged on stage not on a platform.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
If you want the "wanna frick everything in sight" of Tren use Mast. Go ahead and laugh. I run 70mgs a week and almost keep up with the most sexual woman I've ever been with...............jus sayn

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I don’t think a guy who hasn’t ran tren, didn’t get side effects. I know I don’t miss them. Nothing worse than middle of an injection and wanting to cough your a$$hole out… I think it was POB used to inject with his head in the freezer.. didn’t work for me…. lol….

If you’re looking for dry solid gains, strength with libido, then check out Masteron P and run test P with it. Very few sides.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Masteron stacked with Sustonon.
As others said there is no replacement for tren.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic