Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Adding Npp to Tren a ???

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
Hey guys I'm currently running test e 700mg wk mast p 525mg wk tren a 525mg wk and winstrol 350mg a wk.. have 6wks left was wondering if anyone has ran npp with this or similar cycle.. I'm having some crazy joint pain even before the winstrol was added and was going to use npp at 350mg wk to help aid this.. what u guys think?? I have caber and armidex also..

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I have plenty of experience with npp and have run it in smaller doses with tren ace and tren e. To be very honest, I didn't notice any extra joint lubrication with it. I assuming this is because your not holding as much water with it like deca.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
You can add deca at 100mg wk but it will take a few weeks to notice. Npp does not help my joints. I add a little deca to my NPP cycle also and it makes a world of difference. The winny is whats making your joints hurt. I have ran dbol and winny together and that helped. bloat stayed low and joints felt good...

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
I was thinking npp cuz its leaner then deca.. plus not a lot time left.. it helped my joints when was on cycle last. . The joints hurt before I added the winstrol is the dumb thing..lol

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I was thinking npp cuz its leaner then deca.. plus not a lot time left.. it helped my joints when was on cycle last. . The joints hurt before I added the winstrol is the dumb thing..lol

Could try it. Just saying what works for me and sure it will be 50/50 when all the guys chime in...

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
Yea just figured had some left over so y not.. but a lot of horror stories running 2 nors..

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Running 2grams a week already I would say add nothing.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Yea just figured had some left over so y not.. but a lot of horror stories running 2 nors..

Its recovery that can be a bitch but thats the chance you take. Just run that test 2-4 weeks longer if you're doing a pct after you stop the NPP and tren. That will give you a better change of recovery.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Never used npp but I believe the reduced water retention from the short ester will mean reduced joint support from this compound. I think it would help to some extent due to nandrolone's collagen synthesis properties. Still, with the winny sucking the water out I don't know how much it will help.

I ran tren and deca together over the winter and had some gyno flare at about 17 weeks. I had dropped the deca 2 weeks earlier but was still on tren. Have some caber or prami near by if you choose to do this.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic