Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

AAS And Ego

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
To be completely honest, my ego has decreased since I started AAS. My self-confidence has increased, no doubt. What I've noticed is the smallest guys have the biggest egos and are the most delusional. I know I'm big and I know I'm strong; it is part of who I am, it doesn't define me.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
To be completely honest, my ego has decreased since I started AAS. My self-confidence has increased, no doubt. What I've noticed is the smallest guys have the biggest egos and are the most delusional. I know I'm big and I know I'm strong; it is part of who I am, it doesn't define me.

Bump this, most the guys at my gym who have the size are cool with each other and everyone else, its those mid sized and small wannabes who usually act the cockiest.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I walk around like i can fuck anyone up, and women eat it up. Like no joke when i walk through clubs, people move out of my way, and im only 5'11 205 Morning Weight, im not that big. But i do have a shitload of power. If i was 260-280 at my bodyfat i am now, couldnt imagine what people would do. Not trying to sound cocky, but i have a hell of an ego that i never use to have.

OFFTOPIC: I benched 385 for 6 this monday, im going to record this and go for 400 for a triple. Show u guys my improvements :)

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Big ego = completely unattractive.

Something about a humble huge guy that is HOT !

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I walk around like i can fuck anyone up, and women eat it up. Like no joke when i walk through clubs, people move out of my way, and im only 5'11 205 Morning Weight, im not that big. But i do have a shitload of power. If i was 260-280 at my bodyfat i am now, couldnt imagine what people would do. Not trying to sound cocky, but i have a hell of an ego that i never use to have.

OFFTOPIC: I benched 385 for 6 this monday, im going to record this and go for 400 for a triple. Show u guys my improvements :)

That's why you go to a club and meet 18 year olds and I go to a club and meet women. Remember i asked you where the hell you are finding teeners.??

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Having an ego is fine, and being confident is obviously a good trait, but don't let it get too far out of hand... I can't stand guys or girls that walk around like their ass don't stink.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
some are cool than you have the ones who have always had ego's. fuckem

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Confidence attracts women always has always will

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Having an ego is fine, and being confident is obviously a good trait, but don't let it get too far out of hand... I can't stand guys or girls that walk around like their ass don't stink.

I dont walk around like that, i just walk around like i dont give a fuck, and that im the man and i know it.

But i dont worship myself. I guess you could call me Arrogant, but not conceded.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
A ego doesn't make u a asshole FYI but alot of guys with a ego might be one...
I think there's a difference.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic