Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

2 hrs post op

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
DUDE! I bet you woke up during surgery, at least partially. That is crazy! Best of luck to ya. It is maddening trying to sleep with your nose 100% plugged up. Last time my beak got broke (I thought I posted this before but I guess I did not) My coach got 4-5 wooden q-tips in each hand for cuts in boxing. Had a camp mate hold my head still, stuck each bundle of sticks up my nose and straightened it manually without pain killers. I think I went into light shock but it saved me a lot of $$$$ from going to the ENT and having it stinted. the pic is straight on and cannot really be appreciated without the whole thing. I let it heal like that, it is not straight but not bad either and as long as I am moving I can breathe through it a little bit. At night when I sleep is when I use afrin. Never during the day. I do not care how it looks. I wear a face saver head gear now when sparring, the young fellas make fun of me and call it a space helmet but I do not care. If I get the better of them I ask them if it feels bad to have been gotten over by an old moon man. Rarely happens though.

When those stints come out, you will feel that cool air go up your nose and you will feel supercharged until it gets plugged up with bloody boogers and such. When the swelling is done and the nose is clear it is a wonderful thing

Cheers bro! bro. View attachment 14839
I've been under general anesthesia 9 times. I woke up and interacted 2 times. I will definitely probe Wednesday lol. I've considered leaving my phone on record and hiding it under my gown just for cover my ass situations there's been quite a few lawsuits where highly inappropriate stuff has happened in the OR. Dude that picture is rough! Are you planning on surgery again? I don't blame you I would wear a steel face mask when sparring lol you could flick my nose with a finger and it would bleed lol

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I've been under general anesthesia 9 times. I woke up and interacted 2 times. I will definitely probe Wednesday lol. I've considered leaving my phone on record and hiding it under my gown just for cover my ass situations there's been quite a few lawsuits where highly inappropriate stuff has happened in the OR. Dude that picture is rough! Are you planning on surgery again? I don't blame you I would wear a steel face mask when sparring lol you could flick my nose with a finger and it would bleed lol
Oh, as soon as I am done boxing, Muay Thai and BJJ I will get it fixed. I have had it broken in BJJ before go figure. Mostly in boxing and once while surfing. I have a big nose and it is a fine target.

You may just have a very high tolerance for anesthesia I am the opposite. I am so sensitive to drugs I normally take half of what the docs give me. When I had my knee fixed the doc asked me if I was tired as all I heard was count to 10 and I was out before I could say 1. HAHAHA. but makes me a cheap date. 2 beers and I am ripped. Unfortunately not so with gear.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Oh, as soon as I am done boxing, Muay Thai and BJJ I will get it fixed. I have had it broken in BJJ before go figure. Mostly in boxing and once while surfing. I have a big nose and it is a fine target.

You may just have a very high tolerance for anesthesia I am the opposite. I am so sensitive to drugs I normally take half of what the docs give me. When I had my knee fixed the doc asked me if I was tired as all I heard was count to 10 and I was out before I could say 1. HAHAHA. but makes me a cheap date. 2 beers and I am ripped. Unfortunately not so with gear.
Unfortunately, I have drug tolerance agreed. I remember the first and only time I did acid. Everybody around me was tripping and I took hit after hit after hit and I was bored out of my mind! I got nothing lol that could mean everybody was lying, I just happen to keep getting bad ones out of a good stash, that's whenever I found out it takes a lot of drugs to work on me. Not bragging at all I wish little doses worked. I come from a family of generational addicts, so I'm curious if a tolerance gene was passed to me to break the cycle lol. Thankfully I don't drink I haven't used street recreational drugs in 23 years, but holy fuck I struggle trying to quit smoking.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Stints came out wed. They fixed both deviations. Doc said sinus cavity was still abnormally inflamed(reason for surgery in the first place, septum was a bonus) neti pot still has large blood chunks coming out. Right nostril has less airflow than left. Follow up in 2wks, if still inflamed we will talk about injections.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic