Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    God's Country..what's left of it anyways...
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigwhite View Post
    Nolvadex for anadrol sides. You need an estrogen blocker not an AI for drol...
    Get blood work done...
    Are you saying he should run Nolva thru his cycle or to clear lumps? I don't follow this one. He should not run Letro and Nolva at the same time if he's got boobies. Nolva reduces Letro's effectiveness. Get rid of the lumps with your letro, you said it's already working why change, continue it for 5-7 after they're gone , start your adex or aromasin and add your drol back in a week later after all is clear. Just keep an eye on your teets!

Thanks
    Seen several guys have success with a letro/nolva combo despite what the white paper says. In the past I've used a letro ramp as high as 3mg and back down to clear it, but the joint pain was ridiculous. By the time the gyno was cleared I would be halfway done with the drol run making it pointless for any gains. Cheques, methyltren, or injectables are what I've been using to kick or finish out a bulk.

God's Country..what's left of it anyways...
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MAYO View Post
    Seen several guys have success with a letro/nolva combo despite what the white paper says. In the past I've used a letro ramp as high as 3mg and back down to clear it, but the joint pain was ridiculous. By the time the gyno was cleared I would be halfway done with the drol run making it pointless for any gains. Cheques, methyltren, or injectables are what I've been using to kick or finish out a bulk.
    The nolv\letro mix is used but for me it seems counterproductive, I was more interested in what bigwhite meant by running nolva. You need estrogen to gain

Thanks
    Drol acts on progestrin similar to a 19-nor. It does not convert to estrogen so an AI will not work to control it. Nolva should be used if signs of gyno pop up. Now caber technically should work as well but was always told nolva. And as you know, once you get gyno, you got gyno. Now you have to learn how to control it or have it removed...

Thanks
    Some guys are prone to get gyno regardless of what they run.i have seen this happen to a few friends of mine.one has had his gyno surgery done 3 times.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fury For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Nolvadex for anadrol sides. You need an estrogen blocker not an AI for drol...
    Get blood work done...
    i'd agree on the bloodwork. that should always be part of a cycle. I get mine done every 4-6 months. I like to know the effectiveness of the cycle, blood wise, and, to keep an eye on cholesterol levels. tren can really screw your cholesterol up.

AI will work for dbol, but like big white said, not for the anadrol. different pathway.

personally, i'd stop the dbol and go with the nolva until the symptoms subside, then start it back up.

gyno simply isn't worth whatever gains you realized to get it.
    Last edited by TexSon; 04-18-2013 at 10:39 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TexSon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    but then, what do I know about treating gyno (see avatar).

Thanks
    Gyno the clown

Thanks
    Thanks for all the replies, today is day 5 of letro and at the top of the ramp. The gyno has reduced dramatically. The lump is almost completeley gone. Of course I will remain at 2.5 mg till fully gone then ramp down. I have not taken any more of the drol since this all started.

Thanks
    whats dex?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pottsy View Post
    whats dex?
    Arimidex (anastrozole).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BDI View Post
    I have not taken any more of the drol since this all started.
    good move. glad to hear its clearing up.

Thanks
    Take caber .5mg every 3rd day with drol and you will most likely be just fine, and ignore Big whites bullshit advice....lol he always gives shit advice.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleguy View Post
    Take caber .5mg every 3rd day with drol and you will most likely be just fine, and ignore Big whites bullshit advice....lol he always gives shit advice.
    F.ucker......lol

Thanks
    F.ucker......lol

LMAO

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast