Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Gyno signs in 2nd week of cycle, should I continue to use product?

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
He is only two weeks in, Letro would be used to control high E2 levels which I don't see in 2 weeks...

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Ah well **** me; didn't realize the experts were online. I'll just take my tiny ass back to the newcomer section. 'Proper dose'...you, sir, are ****ing stupid.

Love you too man...kiss, kiss...

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Hello peeps,

A little about me first. Im 36yo have a few cycles under my belt. Im currently 175lbs and doing a bulking cylce.
So I have ran Test and Deca cylce in the past at 500mg per week of test e and 400mg of deca per week. No sides what so ever from this cycle and the few other cycles ive done ive never had many sides.
Anyway my current cycle just started a couple weeks ago. I am running 500mg test e, 400mg deca this is per week. I have included 50mg per day of liquid Anadrol. This product is a first for me. Its pretty apparant that this is the reason for my gyno symptoms. I have a small lump under my right nip. I obviosly have started some letro. This is my 4th day as I am ramping it up. Already seems like the lump is getting smaller.
My question is I stopped taking the Drol as soon as I noticed it, I was making great gains quickly and was loving it. Should I continue to use the drol for the next 2 weeks while taking the letro? I hate to waste such a great product but obviosly I dont want bitch tits lmao.
Thanks!

Run that drol champ....

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Nolvadex for anadrol sides. You need an estrogen blocker not an AI for drol...
Get blood work done...

Are you saying he should run Nolva thru his cycle or to clear lumps? I don't follow this one. He should not run Letro and Nolva at the same time if he's got boobies. Nolva reduces Letro's effectiveness. Get rid of the lumps with your letro, you said it's already working why change, continue it for 5-7 after they're gone , start your adex or aromasin and add your drol back in a week later after all is clear. Just keep an eye on your teets!

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Seen several guys have success with a letro/nolva combo despite what the white paper says. In the past I've used a letro ramp as high as 3mg and back down to clear it, but the joint pain was ridiculous. By the time the gyno was cleared I would be halfway done with the drol run making it pointless for any gains. Cheques, methyltren, or injectables are what I've been using to kick or finish out a bulk.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Seen several guys have success with a letro/nolva combo despite what the white paper says. In the past I've used a letro ramp as high as 3mg and back down to clear it, but the joint pain was ridiculous. By the time the gyno was cleared I would be halfway done with the drol run making it pointless for any gains. Cheques, methyltren, or injectables are what I've been using to kick or finish out a bulk.

The nolv\letro mix is used but for me it seems counterproductive, I was more interested in what bigwhite meant by running nolva. You need estrogen to gain

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Drol acts on progestrin similar to a 19-nor. It does not convert to estrogen so an AI will not work to control it. Nolva should be used if signs of gyno pop up. Now caber technically should work as well but was always told nolva. And as you know, once you get gyno, you got gyno. Now you have to learn how to control it or have it removed...

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Some guys are prone to get gyno regardless of what they run.i have seen this happen to a few friends of mine.one has had his gyno surgery done 3 times.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Nolvadex for anadrol sides. You need an estrogen blocker not an AI for drol...
Get blood work done...

i'd agree on the bloodwork. that should always be part of a cycle. I get mine done every 4-6 months. I like to know the effectiveness of the cycle, blood wise, and, to keep an eye on cholesterol levels. tren can really screw your cholesterol up.

AI will work for dbol, but like big white said, not for the anadrol. different pathway.

personally, i'd stop the dbol and go with the nolva until the symptoms subside, then start it back up.

gyno simply isn't worth whatever gains you realized to get it.

Last edited:
TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
but then, what do I know about treating gyno (see avatar).

B

BDI

Dec 2, 2011
Thanks for all the replies, today is day 5 of letro and at the top of the ramp. The gyno has reduced dramatically. The lump is almost completeley gone. Of course I will remain at 2.5 mg till fully gone then ramp down. I have not taken any more of the drol since this all started.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic