Gyno signs in 2nd week of cycle, should I continue to use product?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids' started by BDI, Apr 17, 2013.

1. BDI

BDI Member

Hello peeps,

A little about me first. Im 36yo have a few cycles under my belt. Im currently 175lbs and doing a bulking cylce.
    So I have ran Test and Deca cylce in the past at 500mg per week of test e and 400mg of deca per week. No sides what so ever from this cycle and the few other cycles ive done ive never had many sides.
    Anyway my current cycle just started a couple weeks ago. I am running 500mg test e, 400mg deca this is per week. I have included 50mg per day of liquid Anadrol. This product is a first for me. Its pretty apparant that this is the reason for my gyno symptoms. I have a small lump under my right nip. I obviosly have started some letro. This is my 4th day as I am ramping it up. Already seems like the lump is getting smaller.
    My question is I stopped taking the Drol as soon as I noticed it, I was making great gains quickly and was loving it. Should I continue to use the drol for the next 2 weeks while taking the letro? I hate to waste such a great product but obviosly I dont want bitch tits lmao.
    Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. JackD

JackD Senior Moderators Staff Member

Most people use anti e's when running drol, or d-bol to control estrogen sides. Next time start your cycle with some dex every other day and you won't ever have that issue.

3. BDI

BDI Member

Yea Ive done Dbol before as well with no sides. I have adex on hand too. So what do you think about continuing the drol? is it safe while using the letro? Or should I just leave it out the rest of the cycle?

4. J-dub

J-dub VIP Member

I have done it many times. I have run the Letro out in the normal manner ramp it up and then when the gyno goes away ramp it back down and then run adex for the rest of the cycle. That is what has worked for me in the past.

5. Determined

Determined VIP Member

I use adex on every cycle.

6. Bigwhite

Bigwhite VIP Member

Nolvadex for anadrol sides. You need an estrogen blocker not an AI for drol...
    Get blood work done...

• Like Like x 1
  7. big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski VIP Member

Great post buddy.

8. MAYO

MAYO Bad Mother

.5 letro, 40mg nolva...done and done

9. USMCRabi

USMCRabi VIP Member

40mg seems like over kill. I would run it at 20mg for a wk then drop to 10mg till pct.

10. MAYO

MAYO Bad Mother

10 or 20 is a good preventative dose...but he's already growing boobies. I also wouldn't normally run letro ED either. Just my opinion drawn from my experience and others around me with drol issues.

11. Bigwhite

Bigwhite VIP Member

You are correct. 20mg is the proper dose....

12. MAYO

MAYO Bad Mother

Ah well **** me; didn't realize the experts were online. I'll just take my tiny ass back to the newcomer section. 'Proper dose'...you, sir, are ****ing stupid.