Members
Latest Member
Remy14
What's New?

Anavar question need some help oh btw I'm new to this webpage

S

Str8fit

Nov 18, 2011
Yeah I've been training for about 3 years with about 2 years of diet as nutrition I've gotten rip with just strictly diet and hard work but i wanna start competing and what not, what would be a good age to consider running something ? Ha my friends all ran pro hormones like tren extreme before uneven thought about taking it I've ran about 3 cycles of pro hormones and from what I've experienced with my libido is no bueno so I'm looking for advice I'm not going to shuv it to the side

S

Str8fit

Nov 18, 2011
Ok so here I just graduated highschool last summer I was about 160 and was about 5 or 4 % body fat and I ran a pro hormone called equilbolix which worked great due to my proper nutrition am training I mostly did a 40/40/20 split taking in about 2400 cal a day which I found worked great for me, I st uk with that after my cycle but boost my cap intake to 2800 an I was gaijin lean mass so over summer of course I lost all that due to my last summer as a highschooler now I'm just looking to get back in that shape but even bigger I'm currently at 175 most I've weighed I'm 5"9 and at I wanna say about 10% bf I wanna drop down to about 6 or 5 an keep my gains maybe I'm just looking for an easy way to achieve it
My essential goal is to eventually become a fitness mOdel and compete N all that what u guys think

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Hmmm is it that big of a tole on my body? I heard var has the least side effects and first off my diets on point, but as far as harm to your body I'm sure everything is bad like drinking alcohol.. How could var harm ur body any worse

Honestly chances are the prohormones you've taken have done more harm to you imo..... either way with any aas if you're going to use it then you risk natty test shutdown 100% of the time, so having the neccesary things to get back on board is mandatory( again just my opinion) also liver support now running an oral is important

Last edited:
S

Str8fit

Nov 18, 2011
What type of pct do u suggest oh and of u can email me or something what do u think about this pricing 100 pills for 250 which from BD labs the only domestic hook I have .. But what are ur opinions am yea the PH were a bad decision

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Research bro. 100 at 10mgs that's 10 days worth. Ur libido isn't so great that ass won't shut u down. That's the thought that gives AAS a bad name. U could increase ur protein intake change ur program and get the same results. U got pros on this sight read the threads bro. Don't be hasty bro. Pct threads all over. Please read before u jump. I promise u a positiv e outcome.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Ok so I'm 19 I've never taken gear before. Just prohormones soo after the winter I wanted to try out some var I bought 100 tabs 10mg each I'm not looking to add lots of weight just solid mass an lean me out any advice on how to run this? And my friend said he took only 60 pills an said he gained 10 pounds am went from 13 % bf to like 6.. So any advice would be great thanks

Your friend is full of shit.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
What type of pct do u suggest oh and of u can email me or something what do u think about this pricing 100 pills for 250 which from BD labs the only domestic hook I have .. But what are ur opinions am yea the PH were a bad decision

You need to do a lot more research before touching any hormonal products.

Instead of asking to have everything done for you, put in the work and find it yourself. There is so much info out there that you'll never learn it all. If we outline a cycle for you, you wouldn't have a clue what these products were doing to your body, you'll just take them and come post some frantic thread asking us to figure out why your dick doesn't work by the time you hit 21.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Str8fit at 19 I wouldnt use anything man when I was your age I was growing like a weed just eating and training.
Get this gear mentality out of your head.
Get your grub on and start pounding protien and getting enough meals in, at your age your body is allready pumping out mad hormones, you dont need to buy extra...if you start using gear now you will lose these great years of growth and later you will regret it, Im always thankful I waited 12 years before I used gear.

S

Str8fit

Nov 18, 2011
Lolol thanks guys for the advice how does my diet sound soo far I'm 175 an I'm taking close to 300grams of protien an 180 grams of carbs an 55 grams of fat an I would love to do the research except I'm on my phone an this shits annoying hah but yeah I might lay off the var then..

S

Str8fit

Nov 18, 2011
Aldos wow man thanks a lot lol that put some perspective on what I was doing.. Can u take a look at my diet see if it's lookin good I'm changing it on Monday too 40/40/20 split so 240g protien 240g carbs n 55 gr fat I'll probably start Doing cardio 3 times a week

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Everything i would say has already been covered. DIET, Age, DIET, oral only cycle are a waste, DIET, your friend is full of shit, DIET, your gonna do it regardless of what you read here, DIET, If your gonna do it anyways 30-50mg a day,DIET, again your friend is full of shit.

S

Str8fit

Nov 18, 2011
Lol not my. Friend just some dude lol he probably lied but lies can be convincing I'm just asking for someone to tell me if my diet sounds right I'm prolly ganna hold off on the gear till I'm older

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic