Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

You're a billionaire- do you still cycle UGL?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
No such thing as HG tren so hell yeah I go UGL for some stuff.

N.O.V.

N.O.V.

MuscleHead
Jan 24, 2014
**** yeah. Didn't become a billionaire by spending frivolously!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I agree with Shine !!!
With all that money, I would just have or make my own lab and get the purest raws possible. Afterwards I would hire some of the best UG chemists to work for me and make my own line of AAS !!!
Of course I would also get HG gear, but with my own lab it would be fantastic !!!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Hire A Synthetic Chemist with his masters and have him recrystallize raws for purity, or for that matter have the guy make any aas you want with the best quality. lol

This^^^ Plus I would be on the look out for a brother who was financially strapped and needed some help.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
You are kidding right. Bro if I'm a billionare, not only am I using human grade, but I'm also having one of my beautiful nurses doing my injections but she will also be massging the injection site after. After that its time to be spoon fed followed by a spongebath and a shot of the smell good. That is between each set.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
You are kidding right. Bro if I'm a billionare, not only am I using human grade, but I'm also having one of my beautiful nurses doing my injections but she will also be massging the injection site after. After that its time to be spoon fed followed by a spongebath and a shot of the smell good. That is between each set.
lol... THIS RIGHT HERE...

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I would def hire a mad scientist , get the purest most potent raw powders , make a state of the art Chem Lab , and have him go at it !!!
Then I would make my own gym , have the sickest machines , free weights , and set it up with a supplement store right next to it !!!
live the dream !!!

B

biggerthanyou

Dec 10, 2015
I have used both and to be honest I got the best gains from UGL... guess it all depends on the chemist :)

B

Bighawk1

Jan 17, 2014
I'd buy my own pharmaceutical company. So all hg everything, with a Serostim drip running all day and night.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic