Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

would you tell your source if they, wwyd

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I’ll tell you what. If you ever do send gear, DO NOT USE YOUR REAL RETURN ADDRESS OR NAME! You still need to use a real address but not yours. And send it priority mail only. If it gets lost it gets lost. Not coming back on you.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Honestly, sometimes people fuck up, sometimes people are fuck ups, I once hypothetically placed and order with one guy( first time with this outfit) and got 2 responses from 2 other guys and when I stated wtf i never placed any order with you they said ohhh well we work with so and so and he sent the order to us..................
Then I (hypothetically) got a message asking to resend the tracker as they misplaced it somehow.
I again stated WTF?
So back to original guy and said WTF is going on and resent HIM the tracker which showed rec'd etc but they lost it.
3 weeks, YES 3 week later in todays World I get a pack (hypothetically and with no other comms.)
It was fine, THEN after another week I get the same order (Hypothetically) and I said WTF is wrong with these unorganized Motherfuckers and how long until they fuck themselves up and alot of others.
So in the best interest of safety for myself I never communicated again with these fucking clowns.
Now if I had (hypothetically) had something happen with a guy I had used regularly for over the past decade I would have let them know, HOWEVER this type of stupid shit does not happen when dealing with a professional very often.
Now all of these hypothetical scenarios are of course illegal in the USA so the less comms and people being involved is of the utmost importance for everyone so I would in your case and in todays World most likely just let it go on down the road and for sure would not even consider shipping anything along for anyone on the Planet.
My 2 cents having spent hundreds of thousands defending myself in the legal system in the past few years for doing the right thing both times.
Cheers Gentlemen.
I am known for being paranoid, your whole situation would have all my red flags waving. I think the min some new email addresses messaged me I would of walked away and assumed the source was compromised. Like I said I'm paranoid especially when the normal flow of things deviate from plan or expectation.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I'm going to let them know simply for the purpose of them tightening up their operation.

Maybe if I were going to be ordering it in the near future anyway I'd offer to pay for it. I'm not shipping shit.

If they asked me to ship it on to another customer I'd let people know. The source shouldn't be sharing their customer's shipping info.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
LG, if you'd stop beating the shit out of guys who groped your wife, the world would be a better place :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic