Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Who’s competing

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Who is competing ? What are ya competing in ?

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Not sure about the future. Still playing baseball but I’ve gotten a bit more of an itch to at least play with the iron again.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
What weight class will you be in? How ancient are you? LOL
LHW maybe a stretch with my current DEXA scan. I would need to be completely bone dry, depleted and sitting in the 3-4% range to get there. I am just going to see where I fall, but not bad considering I was a middleweight last summer. I am still in the 40-50 class. Probably do that and the 35+. I was thinking of trying classic too, but after the DEXA scan that is pretty much off the table. I ended up in the hospital last prep pushing too hard, not doing that again.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
LHW maybe a stretch with my current DEXA scan. I would need to be completely bone dry, depleted and sitting in the 3-4% range to get there. I am just going to see where I fall, but not bad considering I was a middleweight last summer. I am still in the 40-50 class. Probably do that and the 35+. I was thinking of trying classic too, but after the DEXA scan that is pretty much off the table. I ended up in the hospital last prep pushing too hard, not doing that again.
Good luck! Keep us in the loop on your prep. I'm definitely interested in following a log if you want to keep one.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Good luck! Keep us in the loop on your prep. I'm definitely interested in following a log if you want to keep one.
I was keeping my log current in the journals section up to the point I started prep. The week I started prep, I picked up 8 new clients, 3 of which needed to start prep that week as well. I was also working on a coaching app, which I scrapped and eventually just went to one that was already established that does 80% of what I want. Things are winding down now, so I might dust that log off soon. My avatar is from last Friday.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic