Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Which Healthy Food Item Do You Eat Daily and Never Get Sick of?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I wish I could say the same, but I'm to lazy to prepare that everyday. Especially the brown rice.
Brown rice is a love or hate from day one. I cannot eat brown rice for more that a few bites.......lol

Sweet potato is a bring that shit one fo sho! Plain one day, salt and pepper the next, butter only and I keep switching it up. One day crushed red pepper. One day eat it solo, another take a bite with one of the other foods and keep rotation going. If I am truly hangry it helps. I have found I was overeating for about 30 years. I eat less now, feel empty and tight/empty midsection looks good. Attack the muscle just enough and rest, the over easting is a BAD hormone stressor.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I sauté ground beef, red onion, baby portabella mushrooms and spinach in olive oil every morning and top with 3 eggs and hot sauce. It never gets old. I accredit my morning hunger after training fasted to my love of this meal.
Work with your neuro 'reward' feedback having a chocolate protein shake, cacao waffers, macadamia nuts or whatever after certain meals. It helps me. I could probably eat almond butter forever, its another great 'treat' after a forced meal.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Beef & Eggs. High density nutrient content, high bioavailability, and delicious.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I have eaten the same 6 meals every single day for the last 4 years. I adjust the size of the meals based off if I am growing or cutting.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
For a snack. carrots and hummus. Blueberries and bananas with whipped cream.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
1000000274.jpg
There is ribeye under all that good stuff.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I'll be honest, I get tired of eating chicken and even meat on most days where it's just with rice or whatever. I'm talking in a healthy manner, if I added a bunch of unhealthy stuff on it then I would probably not get too tired of it, haha.

However, I never get tired of having my morning shake and my post-w/o shake. They always hit the spot for me on a taste level.

Morning shake: 8oz of almond milk + water + 35g of TN chocolate whey + 1c of liquid egg whites + cocoa + Splenda + 1 heaping T of instant coffee + 1/2c powdered oats + 16g of peanut powder.

Post w/o shake: 8-12oz 1% milk + water + 50g of TN red velvet whey + 1/2c powdered oats + 1c liquid egg whites + splenda + some added salt.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic