Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Where do you shop for supps

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Netnutri is another one. They also sell a lot of stuff others won't like ephedra and pro hormones.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
For PH's, Blackstone Labs is second to none. As for some of your other needs, you could check out Prime Labs. I also use Nutri-Bodies.com. Been with him for over 10 years. His products have the GMP (good manufacturing practice) which gives me confidence the products are solid.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
For PH's, Blackstone Labs is second to none. As for some of your other needs, you could check out Prime Labs. I also use Nutri-Bodies.com. Been with him for over 10 years. His products have the GMP (good manufacturing practice) which gives me confidence the products are solid.
Yeah but I don't think they carry all of the different ones like SD and halidrol.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Yeah but I don't think they carry all of the different ones like SD and halidrol.

I'm just partial. This what works for me, it may not work for others. I go with what works for me. BLS has worked former and Nutri-Bodies gets my vitamins and proteins that are good to go. Personal preference. This will get me back on the road to recovery and hopefully knocking on 600 raw bench sooner than later. Supplements are kinda like buy cars. It's what works for you.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I'm just partial. This what works for me, it may not work for others. I go with what works for me. BLS has worked former and Nutri-Bodies gets my vitamins and proteins that are good to go. Personal preference. This will get me back on the road to recovery and hopefully knocking on 600 raw bench sooner than later. Supplements are kinda like buy cars. It's what works for you.

Which of their products have you used? And sorry IS not trying to derail your thread.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Naw you're good bro, by all means. For PH and things of that nature I use hardcore supplements or phfsupplements. They even started selling a few rawa for ph brewing. Idk about all that but it's there. Superdrol is hard to find anywhere in US anymore. Extreme supplements.org has methastasrol by hard rock a superdrol clone still but it a UK company

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
I just called the customer support of the german http://www.andro-shop.com/ to cancell my login - i never bought something there and I don't have another page
I prefer to buy the whey in the gym or in the shop - messenger service can leave me alone

A

Alphad

Nov 29, 2012
Ive been using nutrabio.com for all supps, i can buy in powder form. I like that company because they dont put addivites and fillers in their products..

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Which of their products have you used? And sorry IS not trying to derail your thread.

I just picked up the 4 week DMZ stack. I have taken their DMZ and Methyl-drol. Both badass. I will also be using their Trenabol, Eradicate, and Growth. I plan to give some feedback when I begin this weekend. I just got my package yesterday. Very excited.

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
Ive been using nutrabio.com for all supps, i can buy in powder form. I like that company because they dont put addivites and fillers in their products..

Wow - now i see - you can also buy Kosher Matzo there

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I just picked up the 4 week DMZ stack. I have taken their DMZ and Methyl-drol. Both badass. I will also be using their Trenabol, Eradicate, and Growth. I plan to give some feedback when I begin this weekend. I just got my package yesterday. Very excited.
I want to try that trenabol too and their preworkout. I just don't thinks the trenabol would stack to good with the drol I'm already on.

Netrition for me as well. I also use rxwhey.com

I will say I am in love with this shaker cup. Been using it for about a month now. I'm going to pick up a few more.

http://www6.netrition.com/ts_fit_power_mixer.html

I just looked into them and placed an order. They have a lot of good recently expired products for cheap.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic