Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

What's your weakest body part?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
What's your weakest body part, and what are you doing to bring it up?

For me, it was legs from day one. Genetic curse. First year they grew a couple of inches; the next couple years, another inch or so. Wasn't from a lack of work, just stalled. Then, the same week I started enhancement at the end of May this year, I tore my meniscus getting out of bed. Grrr. I was able to start training them again around the first of September. Since that time I have been hitting them with frequency, 2-3 times a week, using different exercises each time. E.g., main lift squats in one session, leg press in another. Also started using hex bar deads, which puts more emphasis on the legs then the back. As a result, the middle of my thigh has grown 2" since 9-1. Still have a long way to go but it's encouraging to be making progress again.

If your not into bodybuilding, then what's your weakest lift, and what are you doing to bring it up?

Maybe something you share will help someone with the same lagging bodypart or lift.

Starwind

Starwind

Nov 6, 2011
Lateral Delts... have to get surgery to make it stronger... ugh...

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Arms I have long ass arms that are hard to build good mass on.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
All of it lol.. Except maybe my back. I suffer from severe bigorexia lol...

Seriously though my shoulders are very dissapointing. I injured both of them in my first shoulder workout years ago and the pain was just too much to work them for about a year. All of my shoulder lifts were weak until very recently and it was severely affecting my benchpress as well. I made a major committment to fix that over the last few months though as they are feeling about 90% healthy. I've gotten my OH press up to par and my bench press has improved greatly as well. I still need to continue working up in weight on my lateral raises and upright rows to really round them off though. Part of that means working hard to eliminate my traps as much as possible from the movements.

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Oct 12, 2010
Legs all the way. I have very long legs for my height of 6'2". Its tough adding any size when I have to move the weight such a great distance. They are growing, but very very slowly.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic