Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What would you suggest....

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
So, I have been thinking that if I had the moolah, I would like to try some peptides....I would be interested in GH, but that stuff will never be in my budget, so what peptide(s) would you suggest for a gal wanting to add some serious mass without adding alot of fat at the same time LOL. I have read that the gains from peptides are kept unlike the gains from AAS, so that makes me think Id be more inclined to try peptides.

I am 42 and almost 5'3, 125lbs. Which peptide(s) and what kind of dosing would somebody my size need?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i havent ever done peptides and the amount of time and effort into them makes me not really want to. plus they seem very spendy. but i am ignorant about them so it will be interesting to see what people say.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
GHRP-6 has the least significant impact on Cort and PRL, Ghrp-2 is a good one ,bit stronger, Hexarelin is the strongest -GHS. I realy liked the Ghrp-2, But I'm a guy so let's here what the ladies have to say who have used theese.

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
Im a dood.....but have helped a few women....hGH is very good especially when women get upwards of 35 or so...the dosage required is minimal so the cost if low IMO...1iu ED does the body good for many women

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Hexarelin and ghrp2 are my favs, if I'm not mistaking females typically use the cjc 1295 With dac it's one injection a week an pretty simple

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
I've read positive feedback about the ghrp2 but I've never tried peptides.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I don't know that you can compare the results of peptides to AAS. E.g. hGH is NOT going to make you hyooge. In fact by itself, it doesn't do much for muscle hypertrophy. What it will do, over time, is promote those youthful characteristics - e.g. preference for lean muscle mass over bodyfat, improved sense of well-being, improved recovery, improved sleep, improved skin / hair / nails, etc.

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
To the OP. As a female, you will be able to use less hGH than a man and illicit similar gains. A stated above, 1IU per day is a great dose for most women, especially if you have not tried growth before. At that dosage 2 kits (200IU's) will last you over 6 months. So for a cost of about $70 a month you can be running an effective hGH run (not that much more than peptides, if not less) and certainly less than many spend on supplements monthly at GNC's and the like. You will never know how you will respond to any supp until you have tried it and realize how your individual body will react. I am just saying I wouldn't write off hGH just yet.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic