Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

what was your first cycle?

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
First cycle was at 20 used 400mg pharm grade test cyp and gained 18lbs workin mainly upper body. Had no idea what pct was.... Today almost 20years later script test at 200mg wk trt.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
My first cycle went on for a while...was kinda ****ed and pct was foreign. ..but all the juice was potent

Steris cypionate for like 10 weeks which bridged into thai dbols and Russian sustanon (cytohoh)..

...which led to duratestin...ar this point it was like 20 weeks..and ...then a major crash...

Started up about 4 weeks later with jurox winstrol and denkall test400..ouch

I was a fukking mess back then

But got very big quick and drank the whole time..I gave steroids a bad name

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
T-100 a prohormone. Like the others, it shrunk my balls and ruined my libido for a very long time. That was over 10 years ago. Fast forward to 2.5 years ago, and I did my first injects with peptides: GHRH and ModGRP (I think) for a couple of months, with no noticeable benefits. That helped me get used to needles, then 2 years ago I did my first AAS cycle, which was my first real cycle: Sustanon at 500mg/w and Tren Ace at 400mg/w if I remember correctly. I haven't been off AAS since then and am loving it.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Mine was just var. So long ago I can't remember the dose. Stupid but I didn't know any better.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
I started out on a test only cycle....7 weeks in got bored and added tren ace. Had a pct planned out, decided to just blast and cruise. Never looked back

Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
6 weeks of test Cyp at 500mg with 30mg of Dbol PWO, then upped to 600 test cyp and 420 or NPP for another 8+ weeks. Now I'm nandro for life.

R

rog90

Dec 25, 2011
Mine was a simple one of 10 weeks of test e and 50mg of dbol a day.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
12 weeks cyp 500mg var 8 weeks 50mg

Z

zodd

Mar 2, 2014
I don't know if this qualifies in the mid 90s there was a guy that competed that was join out with a hoe we all banged he had no clue anyway he told me about a super drug called winsrl so i bought 2mg tabs yes 2mg blue tabs for 2 buks a piece back then i did 3 a day till i ran out in a couple months i gained 13 punds of muscle got strong lol i dint know shit about gear after that he disappeared with her and got married a few yrs passed he won the mr mi and then his insides fell apart i guess from gear and he got depressed and blew his brains out in front of his wife .I ended up finding other sources but to this day all my friends and chiks from that era always bring that story up never ends i talk to her now and then she's messed up i still don't know what he was on i imagine a lot of orals etc. weird thing was he was a very quiet reserved guy no rood rage me and my friends were nuts naturally he'd come around and was mellow i guess u never can tell .

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
Reforvit-B. Tasted great. PCT what???

T

TheNeed

Jan 12, 2014
2 years ago @ 44 yrs old and my 1st cycle was 4 pumps of androgel 1.62 and 60 mg var ED. I had just gotten tested and diagnosed w low T. Gained a solid assed 25 lbs of muscle in 8-10 weeks. I went from a semi hard 195 natty to 220 lbs cut up @ 6'1. I was so low on test for so long I believe this was the rebound effect - I used to have to drink 2 pots of coffee a day just to get thru my day after a workout before starting TRT. I thought I was so tired just due to getting older - man I was wrong. This is a good thread - always like to see how guys started! TN

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic