Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

What Type Of Climate Do You Prefer?

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Hawaii - warm year round, never too hot, never cold, not too humid.

It's very hot and humid most of the year where I live, and I'm a very hot-natured person - but extreme cold is the worst to me. I'd rather live in a tropical climate than one that is extremely cold very much.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I thought Hawaii was extremely humid...No?

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
actually I don't know much about africa or sibiria - only the change of the weather sometimes makes me a little bit tired

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I find Hawaii weather to be very pleasant. I guess I don't consider it really hot and especially very humid is because it's far worse where I live. The only place worse than my part of the country that I've been to is the Pattaya, Thailand area.

Of course I'm sure there are parts of South America and Africa that are also easily as bad or worse.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I like warm but not humid . Florida in August is friggin torture - one year did that and would not leave the condo lol

I keep my ac frosty cold I prefer sleeping and training in cold but living in temperate. . My favorite climate was like the Caribbean where it was 85 sunny but breezy enough for no bugs to aggravate my whiny gal pal lol and dry . Trust me I know hot! Any my fellow service man who have been over Middle East in full gear . Dry but swealtering. Love Arizona though I use to train there so dry but hot. Love winter but hate shoveling - always have 4wd vehicle for that reason . Hey maybe New England not so bad we got a bit if all

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I like it hot. I look forward to the summer heatwaves. Hate the cold.

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
I like Maine's climate. 4 seasons and it doesn't get too hot.

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
I like the cooler climates with low humidity. That's why I moved to Alabama so I'd have something to bitch about year round.

L

lennoxchi

Nov 20, 2012
I don't own a coat. I don't own an umbrella and live in a rainy area.

Right around 65 is perfect. Hell 55 is good too. Under 30 is to cold over 75 is to hot

This^^^^ being from Chicago there's about 2 or less months where it's like this, the rest of the year is shit. come to think of it, wtf do i live here for?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic