Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What kind of coffee do you like/love

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
I just picked up some of the Cameron Jamaican Blend. Haven’t tried it yet. Waiting for other box to run out.
that is an awesome blend....i think the damn fine print reads " only 5% Jamaican" but still good shit!

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
I brew my own Dunkin Donuts coffee. I used to drink coffee with more milk then coffee with sugar. Years ago I went on the keto diet and had to drink black coffee with nothing in it. Now it's all I can drink. Back DD

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I brew my own Dunkin Donuts coffee. I used to drink coffee with more milk then coffee with sugar. Years ago I went on the keto diet and had to drink black coffee with nothing in it. Now it's all I can drink. Back DD
It’s funny how that works. Same with all the additives to my coffee. I now prefer it black ( giggity ) and without all that shit in it

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
Don’t knock it til you try it Jipped, lol…… I haven’t tried a bunch of different coffee but this is by far the best so far.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Black coffee always. No sugar. Dark or medium dark. Always fresh. I use a Keurig to make sure my cup is always fresh.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Folgers “black silk” is very good, extremely smooth and also cheap a

Don’t knock it til you try it Jipped, lol…… I haven’t tried a bunch of different coffee but this is by far the best so far.
I was being salty, you are 100% correct. I should try it as I may love it. That tells me I am a coffee snob and I need to stop that shit. I will try to get some next time I go to the store if I remember.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010

Medaglia D'Oro​

Italian Roast espresso . I drink a triple shot in the mornings. Its what Ive been drinking since last year since I stopped giving my money to DD.
Phenomenal stuff and just make it now like regular drip with percolator. Everyday brew

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I get the big bag of Starbucks French Roast beans at Costco. I've tried all the ones there and enjoy it way more than any of the others.

Guess I'm just basic. Everyone seems to hate Starbucks. Some fancy names in this thread. Never even heard of that Megdalia brand.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic