Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What is the best/favorite Creatine you've ever used?

F

flex22

May 3, 2012
I jus stick with result proven creapure. But if I remember correctly I used a creatine that was called creatine gluconate I believe wasa called. Same doseing as reg mono but just felt much better pumps and great fullness while on it

Bodymekanics

Bodymekanics

Mar 14, 2014
I personally love Mutant Creakong whenever I use creatine as part of my supplementation. Below is a simple review that I did and wrote up for my website. It was just easier to copy and paste it here for you to read(I can't post links yet). However, remember that EVERYTHING REACTS DIFFERENT FOR EVERYBODY, That is something that is forgotten far too often in the fitness industry. As an individual you need to find what works best for you.

"Mutant Creakong is an incredible creatine product that is in powder form, has absolutely no fillers, and like with the rest of Mutant products, is a very solid product delivering plenty of bang for its buck. Packaged in a small container containing 75 servings, (yes, you read that right), just 1 serving per day is exactly 4g of creatine. Add to that a totally tasteless formula makes this an incredible creatine product! Unlike many ‘unflavored’ products that still have some sort of chemical taste or after taste, Creakong truly has no taste whatsoever.You can mix it with your favorite beverage and take it any time of the day; I’ve mixed it in my pre workout, my intra workout, and my post workouts which means I have mixed it in with various flavored drinks, plain water, and even milk and never had an issue with taste or texture. The mixture with the added product is incredible as well; when mixed with a cool bottle of water I had no issues with undissolved particles, clumps, or residue left over. One way to tell how pure the creatine you are consuming is just by how well it dissolves; the more pure the creatine, the easier and faster it dissolves. Creakong is the real deal and is pure as it gets-period.

To understand what makes Creakong so incredible, we have to first understand what creatine actually is and what it does within our bodies. creatine is an acid that is found in our bodies naturally, but can also be consumed from creatine supplements and from food sources such as red meat and fish. It allows the body to produce energy at a more rapid rate, and, as science and common sense dictate, the more energy you have the better, more frequent workouts you can have which leads to more size and strength. creatine is most effective when doing high intensity or explosive activities such as weight lifting or sprinting. Science shows you will put on more weight. So, if you plan on taking creatine of some sort then plan on putting on some weight; since you shouldn’t be worried about your number on a scale, this is not a bad thing. Also, some of you are probably wondering why creatine in powder form, such as with Creakong, is better than the pill or liquid forms. The answer is simple-they are unstable and break down (in a negative way that wastes the effects) in your blood stream. 100% pure creatine is the way to go if you want to make sure you are getting the best for your money. With Creakong from Mutant, there is no question; you are getting more than your money’s worth.

So, back to what makes the blend of Mutant’s Creakong so effective is this simple fact: it is a blend of the top three creatine formulas available on the market today… all in one product! Besides that, the clinically studied effective dosage for all creatine forms is 3-5g (grams) per day and Creakong delivers exactly 4g per scoop. So for the next 75 days after opening the lid you are getting exactly 4g of creatine coming from the three best creatine formulas out there. I do not know if I have ever spoken so highly of any product I have reviewed; this one, as of March 2nd 2014, is one of the best supplements out there on the market and, in my opinion, the very best creatine product on the market as well. This trinity of effectiveness is made up of: Creapure Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Magnapower, and Creapure Tri- Creatine Citrate. The reason each of these is a powerhouse in an industry filled with copycat creatines?

The reasons speak for themselves:

Creapure Creatine Monohydrate: Creapure Creatine (100% pure creatine) when coupled with phosphate that splits off from the ATP (Adenosine Priphosphate) when the cell needs energy creates Phosphocreatine. When the energy reaction happens with Adenosine Triphosphate (high energy form) and the single phosphate leaves that creates Adenosine Diphosphate (low energy). The Phosphocreatine then couples with the ADP to create ATP and the reaction continues continuously. If that all confused you, then suffice it to say that all of this leads to an increase in strength output which, by default, leads to an increase in muscular size as well.
Creatine Magnapower (Creatine-Magnesium Chelate): besides helping with the production of ATP within cells, as all creatine forms do, Creatine Magnapower has been shown to increase muscle contraction speed and the rate at which protein synthesis occurs. Since it is absorbed through a slightly different pathway than Creatine Monohydrate, there is a faster absorption rate with less or no significant bloating at all (which is a problem with some forms of creatine).
Creapure Tri-Creatine Citrate: the combination of creatine and citric acid lead to a larger production of ATP within cells and because it is absorbed quicker through a PH balanced transportation system, the muscles feel the benefits (internally, you will not feel them right away but will begin to see them) a lot faster than with other forms of creatine.
By combining all three of these forms of creatine together, Creakong produces the purest, most effective creatine product on the market, hands down. Mutant has combined three highly effective creatines into a powerhouse of effectiveness with none of the side effects, chiefly bloating and water retention that is common among cheaper creatines, especially other creatine Monohydrates. creatine will not work for everyone the same way however. It has been scientifically shown that some people have a higher genetic affinity to creatine than others so keep that in mind. But if whatever creatine you have been using up until now has been working, then I highly encourage you to try Mutant Creakong. If you want a great, well designed, effective, affordable creatine than look no further than Mutant’s Creakong. Many people say that creatine is creatine and that is because they have never had Creakong; the science is sound, the product is great, and the results are real."

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
Thanks for all the feedback gentlemen, Bodymekanics, thanks for the write up; I'll definitely give Mutant Creakong a go! rt...

Bodymekanics

Bodymekanics

Mar 14, 2014
Thanks for all the feedback gentlemen, Bodymekanics, thanks for the write up; I'll definitely give Mutant Creakong a go! rt...

Not a problem! I am working on getting more and more write up's on my website; once I have 20 posts I'll put the link in my signature so you know where to look.

L

LittleDog

May 21, 2012
Con Crete by Pro Mera works great for me and my buddy.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Can't say I notice any real difference between brands, but I always make sure I use a micronised creatine that's 100% pure. Last thing I want is other shit mixed in with it. This is the one I have been using for the last few years...

162_522_275.jpg

B

Brianlyndon

Jan 12, 2014
Was always told to make sure it is made up of creapure blend due to being of original source and patient

N.O.V.

N.O.V.

MuscleHead
Jan 24, 2014
Monohydrate. Brands make no difference.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Any pure 100% micronized version. I won't pay for sugar and flavoring. I just mix with my protein shakes. All brands seem the same. Never tried anything other than monohydrate.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic