What's New?

What do you guys do to prevent hairloss and prostate explosion on Primo

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Will get some Nizoral.
Do you have a link to the toco caps?

My scalp is thinning and my prostate is growing.
That sucks.

The over the counter stuff hasnt really done that much in the past for me.
My prostate gets larger on ephedrine too, I might just be sensitive to shit.

I will probably run some finastride too.

Thank you guys for the posts.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Nizoral 2% is on ebay, I would just find a seller with solid feedback. I think you can get 100mL for around $20 bucks but it takes 2-4 weeks to arrive.

Toco, I sell on my store a version called Jarrow and its solid...But Botanical Craft is the best brand out there. They dont do resells, or I'd carry theirs. This is Eric P's company. The creator of the old Primordial Performance company that was raided by the US Govt.

Anyways, here is the link to his store: Its sold under the name PALM FRUIT. Check out the claims on his site. Its the real deal. The combo of Toco and Nizoral might add up to cost you 50-75 per month, and if you run it several months you will see excellent results. Everyone I have seen regrows hair. Some 20%, some 90%. I will admit, results are individual. But, I have never seen it fail.

http://botanicalcraft.com/

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
IP sent me some Nizoral 2% years ago. After two weeks my hair was so thick I couldn't even comb it and had to get it cut really short.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
IP sent me some Nizoral 2% years ago. After two weeks my hair was so thick I couldn't even comb it and had to get it cut really short.

Are you being sewious?

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Thanks bro I am ordering some up TONIGHT!

I can't guarantee it will work the same for you bro. Now, back in the old school days you'd rub in the Nizoral and sleep with it in for max results. Not kidding.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I can't guarantee it will work the same for you bro. Now, back in the old school days you'd rub in the Nizoral and sleep with it in for max results. Not kidding.

I am gonna rub it in and put a Magnum XXL condom on my head and sleep for eight hours with it in there:)

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I am gonna rub it in and put a Magnum XXL condom on my head and sleep for eight hours with it in there:)

Vzcs5tdQ37.gif

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Nizoral 2% is awesome stuff. Def thickens hair great. You can also use this for body acne treatment. Later and apply and let sit 5-10mins and rinse.

Only issue is that it will make body hair grow where it didn't exist before.

Please post up your results after a month on it!!

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Nizoral 2% is awesome stuff. Def thickens hair great. You can also use this for body acne treatment. Later and apply and let sit 5-10mins and rinse.

Only issue is that it will make body hair grow where it didn't exist before.

Please post up your results after a month on it!!

Where can you get 2% without a script (pm if needed please).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic