Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What are you doing for Memorial Day weekend?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I picked up 4 filet mignon and two nice New York strips..... for me :) I'll also be using the holiday as a good excuse to buy a new grill today :)

What are your plans for Memorial Day weekend?

100810_category_fm.jpg

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Pig roast Saturday, which I will be 'observing' followed by a cheat meal at five guys and TCBY
then a birthday BBQ Sunday which again I will be able to look but not touch. Oh the joys of contest prep season !

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Nothing for me,
Probably just hang at home eat some burgers & chicken .
I get my stitches out today I'm still on the " Take it easy " order from surgery and my birthday is on Tuesday still just gonna kick back!

But happy Memorial Day!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Funeral on Saturday
Got the kids most of the day Sunday as my wife is going to the spa for her bd, then meeting her for dinner
Hopefully some BBQ on Monday as I would be un-American if I did not BBQ this weekend.

Wife got 5 Angus Fillets yesterday as a gift, LOL Put 2 on the grill as soon as she got home, damn they were awesome!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Admin, the charbroils at Home Depot/Lowes with the infra-red system have been great. I had a weber prior and I would choose the new charbroil over the weber all day. And at a fraction of the price.

For me, tomorrow I'm playing in a cancer awareness softball tournament with a cornhole tourney to follow. Lots of beers and they'll be some BBQ festivities after.

Sunday Big Party outdoors (weather doesn't look stellar) and golf in the morning.

Monday, heading up to NH at Lake Winnipesaukee for a pig roast and to swing by a military cemetary where two of my uncles are to pay respects.

Above all folks, let's all remember what the real meaning and purpose of Memorial day is. Thank a vet.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Working on Sat. Enjoying a cook out where I'll out eat everything on Sun. Memorial day I'll train and than fish on a private 40 acre lake. I try to wet a line every weekend.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
My father in law is getting married Saturday. My wife is not thrilled. So my weekend will be spent dealing with her stress and avoiding her family as much as possible.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Throwing some steaks on the grill, and watching non stop military history.

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
Heading to the Beau Rivage in Biloxi for our 24th anniversary.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic