jacobss
What's New?

We Might Get To Purchase Cuban Cigars Legally Soon

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I was clarifying for Ironcore who cannot do US gov't math that well ;)

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I'll still buy them out of the country and bring them back, the pricing here will still suck donkey balls.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
That's cause Bammer is a commie bastard and wants to associate with other commies!

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
So if they become legal to import and buy, regardless of price. Won't they lose their value once people can try them and find that they're no better than a cigar made in Honduras or Miami? I can see an initial high price that falls rapidly after a year or so.
Not a smoker, so just speculation.

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
sugarcane,cigars and rum are the big exports for cuba. i beleive cigars prices will be about the same due to taxes imo. however we should get a REAL cigar and a better smoke. the real money is going to be made on tourism and gaming.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
These things always hurt the wrong people. You want to fight communism in a little country like Cuba you let the Americans in with their wallets. We will show them how good capitalism can be

Reactions: HGH
Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
So if they become legal to import and buy, regardless of price. Won't they lose their value once people can try them and find that they're no better than a cigar made in Honduras or Miami? I can see an initial high price that falls rapidly after a year or so.
Not a smoker, so just speculation.

I haven't had a Cuban Cigar, but on the cigar forums everyone says they're pretty special.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Cubans aren't the Cubanos of the good ole days, Dominican's and Hondurans are just as good. Castro pretty much destroyed everything

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
These things always hurt the wrong people. You want to fight communism in a little country like Cuba you let the Americans in with their wallets. We will show them how good capitalism can be

We have been trading with China for how many years now, and they still think communism is better because of how they are coming to power. It's like the Borg from Star Trek. They are more "powerful" as a single entity than they are as individuals, so they think

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
We have been trading with China for how many years now, and they still think communism is better because of how they are coming to power. It's like the Borg from Star Trek. They are more "powerful" as a single entity than they are as individuals, so they think
Meh sorta. Yes the government still artificially values their currency. But they have learned some of our habits and business practices.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I haven't had a Cuban Cigar, but on the cigar forums everyone says they're pretty special.
I think it's the forbidden fruit thing, kind of like parabolan used to be.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic