Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Waste of time to do Dbol 20mg/day?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Dbol is never a waste... 20mg/day with the 500mg/ test should give you nice gains with good diet and 10weeks(or however long your on) of intense training.. good luck with it bro
hell Yea's!! I ****in Love dbol..but as I get older it hates me...i still like it as a pre-workout

Appreciate the reply granitman. I am 42 so I can use all the help that I can.

Just keep an eye on your BP and pulse rate, other than that if you haven't at least tried it once you'll never know, AND I don't agree with the'you can't keep your gains from dbol'' crowd :^o

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
To me 20mgs is kind of a waste . I would go anywhere frm 40-50 ed on lifting days and non lifting days just relax !!!
By the way , what mind of Dbol do u have ? That will make a difference on how much u gain . I've had Dbol that didn't do shit and I have Blue Hearts now that are ****in great !!!
But what I do is space the doses throughout the day , seems to work good for me .
Hey ever think of inject Dbol ?
Anyways man , train hard , rest , eat , eat , eat !!! That with AAS will make u grow !!!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
To me 20mgs is kind of a waste . I would go anywhere frm 40-50 ed on lifting days and non lifting days just relax !!!
By the way , what mind of Dbol do u have ? That will make a difference on how much u gain . I've had Dbol that didn't do shit and I have Blue Hearts now that are ****in great !!!
But what I do is space the doses throughout the day , seems to work good for me .
Hey ever think of inject Dbol ?
Anyways man , train hard , rest , eat , eat , eat !!! That with AAS will make u grow !!!
nope, not a waste. 20-25mg a day of legit dbol will get you good gains granted the training and diet is on point. Alot of people prefer or say the sweet spot is at 40-50mg a day, but its all in preference.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I've always done only 25 preworkout . Also many UG labs do have injectable dbol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic