Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Wanna make over $70k a year tax free???

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
This is all part of the "fundamental transformation of America" he promised. They're even flying illegals in from other countries now. Tell me this wasn't all orchestrated?

This country has gone to complete shit. I don't know if we'll ever recover.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
This is all part of the "fundamental transformation of America" he promised. They're even flying illegals in from other countries now. Tell me this wasn't all orchestrated?

Unfortunately, these words are true. Revolution anyone?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
So, I can take three kids, one of cooking, one for cleaning, and one for yardwork, and pocket $210K tax free??? That makes me a member of the 1%, and I can look down on all of you from my cush country club chair (sipping on a glass of port, of course)!

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
This isnt a new concept nor exclusive to Obama's administration. There are plenty of people who have taken advantage of the foster system, for a long time, for paychecks.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
This isnt a new concept nor exclusive to Obama's administration. There are plenty of people who have taken advantage of the foster system, for a long time, for paychecks.

That's for damn sure!!!! Horror stories!!! :(

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012

We will never recover because no one will ever do what's right! And don't ask me what's right etc.... you know what I mean ;)

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
No one would be doing this for the kids, you're all doing it for the money, so the kids still suffer.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013

Yeah, and have you seen those foster care homes? THey are shit holes. The bad part of it all is, a lot of the kids are troubled because of being in the system and in bad homes. The longer they are in, the worse it gets.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

Read the ad, it's for the new batch of illegals. I know Couples that foster and adopted and they don't get $6k plus tax free per month. Obama admin hired this company to help place these ''children'' over 70% are over 16 years old.. MS13 Anyone??

Last edited:
C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I doubt it is $6k/mo. per kid. It's probably like $1500 per kid and if you can house up to 4 kids that is the max they allow per household. After all it does say "up to $6054"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic